THE DATE
OCTOBER
FALL 2014
lost track? click here!
UPDATES
june 15th, 2014: ..also, surprise! we have a new skin!!
june 15th, 2014: hey guys! two important things. 1) a warning/announcement about the icc, here!. 2) activity check #2, here! please check both out.
may 29th, 2014: quick announcement about the mini profile change, so please click here to read about that!
may 27th, 2014: hey guys! new skin, and lots of new features/updates/changes! click here to read them all!
credits
the skin was made by cat for show your teeth, along with the graphics, the code for the board description, and the table you are seeing here. thank you subdevo for the peekaboo sidebar, and thank you black for the custom forum structure coeds. the lyrics you see on the category titles are from the song 'spread your love' by the black rebel motorcycle club, and the site title is a slight variation of lyrics from the song 'teeth' by lady gaga. the color palette was found off of colourlovers, and the backgrounds you see used in the mini profile and in the background of the skin are from subtlepatterns. if i've forgotten to credit you, please let me know! x

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

stand tall, edan & bri
EDAN P. BRENNEN
 Posted: Jul 15 2014, 11:16 PM
student
I can hear your heart On the radio beat They're playing "Chasing Cars" and I thought of us Back to the time, You were lying next to me I looked across and fell in love So I took your hand Back through lamp-lit streets and dew Everything led back to you So can you see the stars...
twenty-one years old
315 posts made

Saint

TAG | HUDDY
WORDS | 394
OUTFIT | WEARING
HEARTS IN THE AIR
Edan couldn’t help but to smile a little wider as he listened to his friend’s laughter. It didn’t take a genius to know that Hudson was, in fact, accusing the male of being a disaster waiting to happen. He really wasn’t all that far off, as Edan seemed to find himself in some rather sticky situations. ”You just wouldn’t admit to accusing me of such a thing.” he corrected his friend, leaning his elbows on the table. It was what Hudson had to say next made Edan’s smile falter, though he tried his best not to let Hudson notice. There were things his friend didn’t know, things he didn’t know how to explain and things that were definitely going to ruin the lighthearted mood of their lunch. Still, Edan opening his mouth to speak without really thinking about what it is he was saying. ”That’s because I’m anemic, not cuz I’m a disaster…not that I’m denying that either.” though the conversation had suddenly taken a rather serious direction, he still kept a small smile on his lips as he tried to keep things from going totally south. ”My mom would have never let me go that far, and I like the winter…just my body doesn’t. he added with a shrug. It was true, Edan loved the snow and the way ice made everything looked. He liked the idea of curling up under the covers with someone special to keep you warm, unfortunately all of his medical issues had caused the winter to be a little bit of a rough time for him.

The blonde leaned back in his seat and adjusted his hat, chuckling along with his family. ”I know what it means, it just doesn’t really happen for me.” he replied with a grin. For as put together as Edan appeared, just like any college aged guy, he had his moment. He had weaknesses and most of them involved the opposite sex. Mexico had been a testament to that, it had probably been the most careless week Edan had ever had in his entire life. No matter how much he wanted to deny it, he knew Hudson was right. They could say all they wanted that they could pull themselves together, but there was no way the group of boys were ever going to manage to do such a thing. ”Yeah…” he sighed, ”You’re right, we couldn’t pull ourselves together if our lives depended on it.” Edan smiled, messing with is his hat again. [b]”At least we can say that much for outselves.

OLIVER QUEEN.
PM
^
HUDSON M. COX
 Posted: Jul 19 2014, 02:06 AM
busboy at arcadia/bouncer at se7en/student
a tornado flew around my room before you came excuse the mess it made it usually doesn't rain in southern california much like arizona my eyes don't shed tears but boy they pour when i'm thinkin bout you
twenty-one years old
202 posts made

Neutral

I FEEL MY DEMONS MISLEADIN' ME
Hudson’s facial expression visibly changed for the second time since the two of them went out for lunch, and both times it had been because he had somewhere over stepped some sort of boundary. The first time, at least, it had been a mental boundary. Had he said anything out loud about the debacle between Edan and Meredith in Mexico, he was sure that he would have gained a mean look from Edan, and more deservedly and quite possibly a punch to the face. Hudson never liked overstepping any sort of boundaries with his friends. It’s why he wasn’t like Jude and never joked about sleeping with anyone’s best friend, sister, or otherwise. It was also why he tried to keep his nose as clean as possible. Drama wasn’t his thing, and for a very good reason, too. He never coped well with it. He didn’t like stepping on people’s toes, and he didn’t like hurting the feelings of his friends, either. With anyone else, it probably wouldn’t have come across his mind. And he wasn’t even sure why he felt so bad in the first place, except for the fact that he had possibly offended his friend and dogged on an illness that he had absolutely no control over. When he was setting the temperature down low in the house, he never took into consideration that Edan was anemic. In fact, that was always the last thing on his mind. Maybe it would be smarter for him now if he started thinking more about just himself.

He tried to clear his throat and rid himself of the guilt that was piling up on his mind, but he couldn’t seem to shake it, and so when his friend started to smile again, he could only smile halfway, and even though his attempts were valiant, the notion hardly carried to his once sparkling eyes. He busied himself by biting on his straw and chewing it, meanwhile he fixated and squinted his eyes at the crumbled up wrapper before him. He shook his head and sighed, finally looking up at Edan. ”I think that one day we’ll be able to get ahold of ourselves,” he added on meekly. ”Maybe. Jude and Danny not so much but….” Of course, there was no saying what those two would wind up being like a few years after graduation. They could be the first married with children out of all of them, for all he knew.

PM
^
EDAN P. BRENNEN
 Posted: Jul 20 2014, 10:46 PM
student
I can hear your heart On the radio beat They're playing "Chasing Cars" and I thought of us Back to the time, You were lying next to me I looked across and fell in love So I took your hand Back through lamp-lit streets and dew Everything led back to you So can you see the stars...
twenty-one years old
315 posts made

Saint

TAG | HUDDY
WORDS | 394
OUTFIT | WEARING
HEARTS IN THE AIR
The blonde bit his lip as he noticed the change in his friend’s expression once more. Edan hadn’t meant to upset Hudson, he wasn’t even all that bothered by his friends comment. His smile had only faltered because his health was something that he never really brought up to people. Edan liked to pretend that everything was okay and that nothing was wrong and that he was just normal. He was normal, so what if he got cold a little easier or it was hard to breath sometimes. People didn’t need to deal with that. He didn’t need people to worry about him more then they all seemed to do. He had never given Huddy that hard of a time about the temperature of the frat house because there were a lot of guys living in one house and the weather was starting to get warmer and it was likely it would be too hot in the house otherwise. Edan was perfectly content with pulling on a sweatshirt if he had a chill. In fact, the male probably had gained a bigger collection of sweatshirts and long sleeved shirts then he had snapbacks, and that was really saying something.

”Maybe, though I haven’t managed it in the twenty-one years I’ve been around.” he chuckled softly, opening the lid to his no finished soda and picked out an ice cube, sticking it in his mouth. ”Well one of us have to get our acts together, whoever it might be.” he joked before falling quiet. Normally he would have let something like Hudson’s change in demeanor go, not wanting to pry to much. He couldn’t this time though. He wasn’t able to stop the words from flowing even if he wanted to. ”What’s wrong Huddy?” he questioned, chewing on the ice cube, ”You looked like someone kicked your puppy.” he added truthfully. Edan couldn’t help the immediate feeling of guilt that struck him as he realized that Hudson’s entire mood had changed because of something he said. The male didn’t like the idea that someone was upset because of him. It was something that was starting to happen too frequently and he wasn’t okay. In fact, it needed to stop and the sooner the better. Either way, Edan wasn’t going to let Hudson slide with this. He was truly concerned about what was had just happened.

OLIVER QUEEN.
PM
^
HUDSON M. COX
 Posted: Jul 26 2014, 10:07 PM
busboy at arcadia/bouncer at se7en/student
a tornado flew around my room before you came excuse the mess it made it usually doesn't rain in southern california much like arizona my eyes don't shed tears but boy they pour when i'm thinkin bout you
twenty-one years old
202 posts made

Neutral

I FEEL MY DEMONS MISLEADIN' ME
At first, when Edan asked him what was wrong, Hudson tried to simply shrug it off, as if nothing was bothering him. But even he knew that he was both a pretty terrible liar and that his face had probably been what tipped his friend off, and not his meek responses, or complete lack of responses altogether. He sighed and swallowed another mouthful of his drink before he shook his head. "Nothing," he said at first, his voice mildly hesitant. But then he went on despite his reluctance, his brown eyes dropping to stare down at the foil his burrito had been wrapped in. "I dunno, I just feel like I'm a major dick," he confessed, briefly looking up at Edan.

Maybe it was Tinsley who was making him soft or the weight of keeping the time he spent in prison a secret from the girl he had budding feelings for, but he just felt like a complete and absolute wreck right now. That, and he had never taken into consideration Edan's illness enough to not be a little peeved whenever he complained about him turning the thermostat down awfully low. "I dunno, I wasn't thinking about your anemia and shit whenever I turn the ac all the way down into the sixties," he explained, meeting Edan's eyes with his own. "I feel like that's taking a crutch from Tiny Tim, or something like that," he continued. "And don't say that it's okay because it's hot outside because I did it before Summer even rolled around. So, yeh. Sorry I guess." Hudson smirked a little and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not stopping though. I'll just buy you more sweaters."

PM
^
EDAN P. BRENNEN
 Posted: Jul 28 2014, 10:18 AM
student
twenty-one years old
315 posts made

Saint

TAG | HUDDY
WORDS | 394
OUTFIT | WEARING
HEARTS IN THE AIR
Edan remained quiet as he watched Hudson. He really hadn’t meant for today to take this kind of a turn and the guilt that it had was ever growing. He didn’t like having people feel bad for him or feel bad for just going about their normal routines because of him. Edan had spent a long time keeping all his issues from nearly everyone and those who knew he tried to convince them to forget. As his friend claimed that there was nothing wrong, the blonde opened his mouth to call him out on the lie, but he never needed to follow through as Husdson continued to speak. Edan couldn’t help but to frown, furrowing his brow as he listened to what his friend had to say and the way he hardly looked at him.

”It’s alright Huddy, really, I don’t think I’ve ever even mentioned I have it.” he insisted as he finally managed to catch his friends eye. He knew that his friend wasn’t going to believe it was okay, but it was. Edan really didn’t mind having to put on a sweatshirt or hide under the covers at night. It was nothing he could really consider to be any kind of issue or a problem. ”Please don’t compare me to tiny tim” he said with a chuckle, ”But honestly, no reason to be sorry.” he assured Hudson, smiling along with his friend. He laughed lightly, giving another shake of his head. ”I expect a new one for every holiday, you can be my Mrs. Weasley” he teased, sitting back in his chair.

OLIVER QUEEN.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll