THE DATE
OCTOBER
FALL 2014
lost track? click here!
UPDATES
june 15th, 2014: ..also, surprise! we have a new skin!!
june 15th, 2014: hey guys! two important things. 1) a warning/announcement about the icc, here!. 2) activity check #2, here! please check both out.
may 29th, 2014: quick announcement about the mini profile change, so please click here to read about that!
may 27th, 2014: hey guys! new skin, and lots of new features/updates/changes! click here to read them all!
credits
the skin was made by cat for show your teeth, along with the graphics, the code for the board description, and the table you are seeing here. thank you subdevo for the peekaboo sidebar, and thank you black for the custom forum structure coeds. the lyrics you see on the category titles are from the song 'spread your love' by the black rebel motorcycle club, and the site title is a slight variation of lyrics from the song 'teeth' by lady gaga. the color palette was found off of colourlovers, and the backgrounds you see used in the mini profile and in the background of the skin are from subtlepatterns. if i've forgotten to credit you, please let me know! x

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

falling into you, CAT| IVANWOOD
MARK C. IVANOV
 Posted: Jul 26 2014, 11:08 PM
guitarist in thesideshowtent
N/A
a scrub is a guy who think he's a fly and he's also known as a bastard always talkin' about what he wants and just sits on his broke ass so no i don't want your number no i don't want to give you mine and no i don't want to meet you nowhere no don't want none of your time
twenty-one years old
37 posts made

Neutral

So much to fight for,
so much to change
All the while that Freya went on (yes, even when she hit him), Mark couldn't help but to grin like a complete idiot. Even while she was seemingly detaching herself away from him and then ran forward at a speed he couldn't even care to match. At a pace that wasn't much faster than any other normal walking speed, Mark began walking towards Freya, both of his hands stuffed into his pockets. When he finally reached her at the swings, his green eyes traveled up and down her figure. He appreciated the tight curve of her ass in the jeans she was wearing and even enjoyed the soft show of her pale skin as her shirt rode up the length of her back. Before she noticed that he was staring (because he would turn absolutely bright red if she did), Mark sat in the swing next to her and took his hands out of his pockets so that he could grip the ropes that held the swing up. "Nighttime swinging, so fun," he teased, shooting her a look and sticking his tongue out. "You're so weird." But it was the good kind of weird. He liked it.
TAG: mandie | ivanwood
NOTES: u sUCK mark
PM
^
FREYA S. ELLWOOD
 Posted: Jul 26 2014, 11:23 PM
cashier at third coast comics
There's magic on your finger tips. Holy water on your lips heading for a heart attack and good vibrations. feel it rocking on the radio getting deep inside your soul shooting down your back: panic stations
twenty one years old
56 posts made

Neutral

→ All I need is a luxury
and she looks a lot like you. Smooth talking, keep walking, no stopping, bar hopping. Don't need no excuse, I got my own issues complicated, frustrated, but so damn scared to change this. Talk to me, every hour of everyday they talk to me. I'm not going back again, I'm not going back again..All I need is a luxury and she looks a lot like you. Got a fever but I believe that I'm gonna see this through. Want to share but I'm so damn scared and it hurts when you can't even go nowhere. You're the one that keeps me going...One more day, worth the wait, you'll be driving me home
Freya wasn’t stuck in her “Superman” hang for long, in fact once Mark joined her on the swing, she shifted into a sitting position like a normal person. “It is fun, you big jerk!” She responded to him with a ringing laugh. Her long fingers gripped the chain and her blonde hair was much more tussled after her little excited escapade to tackle the swing. “Well if I’m weird than you’re just as weird.” She smiled, looking over at the boy with a shy smile from behind the edges of her hair. “Weird is contagious, don’t you know.” She said as she started to rock her swing back and forth, falling into a soothing rhythm. “Weirdness is transmitted via physical contact, obviously.” She said, thankful for the darkened skies, or else Mark would have seen a light blush start to creep up her neck towards her cheeks. Freya’s ability to try and flirt wasn’t great, but hopefully it would work on Mark, he could be just as oblivious as she could be from time to time.

“What could be more fun than this?” She questioned, her face turned to him fully now, a sly gleam in her eye as she stuck her tongue out at him slightly, hoping that he’d pick up on where she was going with this.

IVANWOOD. TANK TOP. they are so gross omg
coded by RESCUE RANGER ! of ATF

PM
^
MARK C. IVANOV
 Posted: Jul 26 2014, 11:33 PM
N/A
a scrub is a guy who think he's a fly and he's also known as a bastard always talkin' about what he wants and just sits on his broke ass so no i don't want your number no i don't want to give you mine and no i don't want to meet you nowhere no don't want none of your time
twenty-one years old
37 posts made

Neutral

So much to fight for,
so much to change
Even though they were concealed in darkness, a part of Mark was worried that the blush on his cheeks (hell, his entire face) would still be noticeable if Freya looked close enough. Hopefully she wouldn't, otherwise he wasn't sure how he would be able to explain himself. After all, he was supposed to be the manly one in the relationship. It was already sad enough that she had bigger-ish hands than he did, she wasn't allowed to have him blushing and giggling like a little school girl, either. Then again, there was absolutely nothing that he could do about how Freya made him feel and how he reacted to all of the things that she did to him. He turned his head and looked at her, both eyebrows raised, a small and enticing smirk on his lips. He could kind of catch what she was throwing his way, but he didn't want to get his hopes up. Pretty girls were cruel. "Lots of things," he said on a huff of air. Like blowing me, or fucking me, or touching me. He rubbed his nose against the back of his hand. He hadn't realized how addicted he was to her physical touch until right now. He enjoyed every other aspect of their relationship beyond the sex, but right now, the sex was forefront on his mind. "But no that's fine, we'll just sit here, y'weirdo." He scoffed and rolled her eyes, although she couldn't see it. "I'm not as weird as you. My idea of a surprise doesn't involve going to a park, but.." He trailed off and shrugged his shoulders, allowing her to come to her own conclusions. In all actuality, though, he didn't mind the park so much.
PM
^
FREYA S. ELLWOOD
 Posted: Jul 26 2014, 11:45 PM
There's magic on your finger tips. Holy water on your lips heading for a heart attack and good vibrations. feel it rocking on the radio getting deep inside your soul shooting down your back: panic stations
twenty one years old
56 posts made

Neutral

→ All I need is a luxury
and she looks a lot like you. Smooth talking, keep walking, no stopping, bar hopping. Don't need no excuse, I got my own issues complicated, frustrated, but so damn scared to change this. Talk to me, every hour of everyday they talk to me. I'm not going back again, I'm not going back again..All I need is a luxury and she looks a lot like you. Got a fever but I believe that I'm gonna see this through. Want to share but I'm so damn scared and it hurts when you can't even go nowhere. You're the one that keeps me going...One more day, worth the wait, you'll be driving me home
While Freya couldn’t be cruel, she could try and tease. And the look on his face when he looked towards her, the wheels in his head turning told her she had at least gotten her point across. “Lots of things, huh?” She asked, her sly smile was still plastered across her face. She quickly looked down, her hair hiding how her smile had turned from sly to smitten as he rubbed his hand against his nose. He was a little kitten, or well, a little Flowerpuff. He could go from having her wrapped around his finger with just a look, to making her heart swell from his unintentional adorable actions. She didn’t even know how she had let her feelings get this far, but she was doing a really great job about at least keeping them to herself. She wasn’t ever going to get her hopes up. It’d happened before, and it could happen again. Boys were just as cruel. “The most relaxing thing I have ever done is swing on a beach at night.” She started, her voice ending up farther away then she had intended it to be, the pull of her memory falling over her. “With a full moon over the water. It was gorgeous.” Freya finished before snapping back into reality. “But this is just as great, better company.” She threw back towards him. “Well, you’ll have to show me what your surprises entail sometime,” And there it was, back to where they had started, and while she was enjoying the swing, she was craving his touch, but she didn’t need to give up her swing just yet. He was a big boy, he’d survive.
PM
^
MARK C. IVANOV
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 12:05 AM
N/A
twenty-one years old
37 posts made

Neutral

So much to fight for,
so much to change
When Freya made a comment about having better company (which he assumed was him, unless she was talking about a ghost he could not see which would be worse than any rejection he had ever faced before), his lips drew into a smirk, and he looked down at his lap and rolled his lips together in an attempt to try and extinguish the look on his face, to no avail whatsoever. "Maybe," he hummed when Freya told him that he should show her what kind of surprises he was talking about. Even he wasn't entirely sure what he meant by what he said, although he had a pretty damned good idea that it had something to do with sex, as did most things concerning their relationship, even if it had blossomed into more of a friendship, friend's-with-benefits type deal than what it was originally. He opened his mouth to say something, and then decided right away that he would wind up ruining the moment if he did so, so he clamped his lips back together quickly. Peacefully, he began to kick his legs back and forth, causing the swing to move with his motions. After a little while, he looked over at Freya and made a pouty face. "Stop ignoring me," he whined, furrowing his brows slightly and leaning his face against his hand, which was still gripping onto the rope on the swing. "You're mean."
PM
^
FREYA S. ELLWOOD
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 12:20 AM
twenty one years old
56 posts made

Neutral

→ All I need is a luxury
Freya was too scared to let herself think about how her feelings got to where they were. She didn’t want to be crushed by this musician. She said she wasn’t going to get attached. Friends, she could do friends. She was a friendly person, she was always glad to have friends. But with their growth in being friends, and her friendship with Sean, there wasn’t a way for her to disappear if anything went sour. And that would have been her worst nightmare. She needed him around, and if it was just as friends, it would be just as friends. She just needed Mark in her life. “I’m not ignoring you,” She shot back to him with a smile as she saw him place his face against his hands. There he went with his kitten act again. “How am I mean?” She questioned him. But it was a moment, and subconsciously the desire to have physical contact outweighed sitting on a swing besides him. She quickly stood up, and placed herself at the end of his knees, and leaning forward to place her hands just on his lower thighs. “Better?” She asked him with a cheeky grin. Even this small touch was driving her crazy, and she knew that Mark would only see eyes and boobs in the way she was standing, but she was planning on moving in closer to him, but she also didn’t want to get accidentally kneed in the stomach by the taller boy.
PM
^
MARK C. IVANOV
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 12:34 AM
N/A
twenty-one years old
37 posts made

Neutral

So much to fight for,
so much to change
Mark's ornery green eyes were fixated on Freya as he watched her get up and out of her swing. He slowly lifted his head from his hand and straightened his posture, squaring his shoulders out to seem bigger as the pretty blonde approached him. He flinched slightly and blinked when she placed her hands on the lower expanse of his thighs. His gaze quickly averted from her eyes down to her hands, and as they trailed back up to her face again, they took a short detour to appreciate the sight of the swell of her breasts through the low cut neckline of her top. When he was finally looking her in the eyes again (which took quite a while), he was smirking and a spark lit his irises. "Much better," he mumbled in reply to her question, which he almost assumed must have been rhetorical. He leaned forward and left a chase kiss on her lips, grinning the entire time their lips touched to the time he pulled his face back. He gazed at her face for a moment longer before he made a face and stuck his tongue out her. "You're still mean."
PM
^
FREYA S. ELLWOOD
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 12:48 AM
twenty one years old
56 posts made

Neutral

→ All I need is a luxury
It felt like her heart had landed in her throat once they made eye contact again. She couldn’t control it. Here he was, dealing with her and her desire to go swinging past dusk, and who would spend time with her when she asked. Even when he wasn’t getting laid he dealt with her and her weirdness. And the same could be said about her, she dealt with him and his weirdness and they both ended up coming back for more. When he told her this was ‘much better’ her smile widened, her nose scrunching up slightly in her bright smile, showing how content she was. She didn’t get a chance to respond before she felt his lips press against hers, her eyes closed slightly, but her smile stayed even as he pulled back. “Me? Mean? I’m offended,” She smiled before standing back up again. While she could have slid between his legs to wrap her arms around his neck, she took a different route. With his height it was easy for her to sit on him like she would sit backwards on a chair. Straddling his legs, she wrapped her arms around his neck, the space between them close to non existent, especially as she leaned towards his ear, placing her lips right by the base of his jaw, in the space just below his ear. “Am I still mean?” she whispered to him.

PM
^
MARK C. IVANOV
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 01:02 AM
N/A
twenty-one years old
37 posts made

Neutral

So much to fight for,
so much to change
It was like Mark's second nature to instantly place his hands on Freya's waist as she straddled him, and for a moment he couldn't focus on the fact that she was straddling his lap and instead focused on making sure that she didn't fall over in this new position, even though he was almost certain that she was confident in whatever it was that she was doing since she was initiating everything. He steadied one hand on her lower back and his fingers on the hand cradling her waist dug into her skin. When she leaned forward, he inhaled deeply, which pushed their chests even tighter before - despite the lack of space between them already. He nearly melted into a puddle right beneath her when she kissed the base of his jawline. Mark swallowed harshly, his adams apple visibly bobbing up and down. Goosebumps rose on his arms, and he was silently thanking whatever holy spirit was allowing this to happen that Freya wasn't in the position to see the way she effected him. "Yeah. Still mean," he swallowed, daring to challenge her further. He smirked as he grabbed her hips and re-positioned her on his lap so he was more... Comfortable. God, this was embarrassing. Everything was embarrassing. He shouldn't have to worry about consciously thinking about not getting a raging erection around her. Mark wasn't twelve anymore; random boners just didn't happen. "Really, really, really mean," he drew out in attempts to divert his attention elsewhere. If he kept talking, he didn't have to think about her lips kissing his sweet spots or the way she smelled or how beautiful she was. And so he rambled on, "The meanest girl in the world."
PM
^
FREYA S. ELLWOOD
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 01:18 AM
twenty one years old
56 posts made

Neutral

→ All I need is a luxury
The pressure of his hands on her hips made her stomach flip. The feeling of his hand on her lower back sent shockwaves through her body, the way he was gentle with her body, the way he made sure she didn’t pull a classic Freya and lose her balance. There was no space between them now, and while he noticed his harsh swallow, a grin pulled at the left side of her mouth. Her confidence in taking a chance to be this forward was actually working. And maybe it would only work on Mark, but that’s all that mattered in the moment, was pulling Mark’s attention to her. The first affirmation of her being mean landed another kiss on the base of his jaw, the second affirmation saw three down his jaw line, and the final one was punctuated by a deep kiss on the lips. Only slightly pulling back from him, a smirk fell across her features. “So I take it I’m still the meanest?” She asked him. There was almost no space between them, and she was still surprised she had the confidence to do any of this. “What would I need to do to lose that title?” She asked, letting him fall in charge again. If he wanted to hurry back to her apartment they could, and Freya would let him. Clocking her keys which she had dropped on the ground out of the corner of her eye, she’d just have to make sure to grab them, or they might just be stuck out here all night.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll