THE DATE
OCTOBER
FALL 2014
lost track? click here!
UPDATES
june 15th, 2014: ..also, surprise! we have a new skin!!
june 15th, 2014: hey guys! two important things. 1) a warning/announcement about the icc, here!. 2) activity check #2, here! please check both out.
may 29th, 2014: quick announcement about the mini profile change, so please click here to read about that!
may 27th, 2014: hey guys! new skin, and lots of new features/updates/changes! click here to read them all!
credits
the skin was made by cat for show your teeth, along with the graphics, the code for the board description, and the table you are seeing here. thank you subdevo for the peekaboo sidebar, and thank you black for the custom forum structure coeds. the lyrics you see on the category titles are from the song 'spread your love' by the black rebel motorcycle club, and the site title is a slight variation of lyrics from the song 'teeth' by lady gaga. the color palette was found off of colourlovers, and the backgrounds you see used in the mini profile and in the background of the skin are from subtlepatterns. if i've forgotten to credit you, please let me know! x

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

stand tall, edan & bri
HUDSON M. COX
 Posted: May 16 2014, 08:53 PM
busboy at arcadia/bouncer at se7en/student
a tornado flew around my room before you came excuse the mess it made it usually doesn't rain in southern california much like arizona my eyes don't shed tears but boy they pour when i'm thinkin bout you
twenty-one years old
202 posts made

Neutral

CODE
I FEEL MY DEMONS MISLEADIN' ME
Contrary to popular belief, it wasn't entirely impossible for Hudson to be seen somewhere that wasn't even close to the vicinity of the frat house. Or the campus, for that matter. Even more so, it was possible for him to act like a civilized human being rather than a hairy, smelly ape. Of course, those were only on special occasions. More often than not, when he was around his friends, he succumbed to the crassness that was, widely, the theme of Sigma Phi Epsilon.

It didn't take much to draw Hudson out of his cave, the most notorious being Tinsley Flores and the most common, of course, being any type of food. From time to time, he would go out without any indication to getting some food, and he was almost willing to make that exception again for Edan since he was about to embark on a trip that would leave Hudson Edan-less for far longer than what he was willing to cope with. Danny was leaving, too, but Hudson couldn't catch him for the little escapade he and Edan were about to go on, and so the two of them left the frat house without a single clue as to what they were doing. All they knew was that Hudson, being the needy friend that he was, needed time with his little Irish friend before he never saw him again. You know, the usual.

They had just pulled out off of the street that they lived on when Hudson brought up Chipotle and, since it was a little after one o'clock and they were both starved (when weren't they?), Huddy sped off as quickly as he could, arriving to his favorite restaurant five minutes later with a skip in his step and a cheeky grin on his face.

After they both got their burritos, Hudson led the way to the outdoor eating patio, drink in one hand and burrito in the other. Oddly enough, it was a fair day outside - the highs were supposed to be somewhere in the high seventies, but then there was a nice breeze coming from the north that was supposed to make it bearable. As Hudson sat down, he scoped out the other people taking the opportunity to eat on the patio before he took a sip of his soda. "The girl who gave us our receipt was so hot," he said nonchalantly while unwrapping his food. " I mean... Like, in the older woman kind of way. Y'know?"

PM
^
EDAN P. BRENNEN
 Posted: May 21 2014, 12:38 AM
student
I can hear your heart On the radio beat They're playing "Chasing Cars" and I thought of us Back to the time, You were lying next to me I looked across and fell in love So I took your hand Back through lamp-lit streets and dew Everything led back to you So can you see the stars...
twenty-one years old
315 posts made

Saint

TAG | HUDDY
WORDS | 394
OUTFIT | WEARING
HEARTS IN THE AIR
Edan had probably been spent more time cooped up in his room and away from everyone else then he should lately, in fact he knew he had been. The blonde had all but locked himself away, usually spending all him time with Emi, and occasionally Mav. Of course, leaving for a trip in a few days lead him to realized it was time to stop hiding and actually go spend a little time with his friends before he left. Edan always saw Jude around, stopping to chat or wandering into his room like a lost little puppy, he’d promised Mav to walk him up before he left, and he was going on the trip with Danny so that only left Hudson. Huddy was one of those people Edan had been pretty intimidated by when they first met back in freshman year. He knew better now though, he knew that the male was just a big teddy bear for the most part.

When Hudson first suggested they hang out, Edan was glad to get to spend time with his friend. When food was brought up, he was all the more excited. The blonde was almost positive that the only one that might be able to out eat him was the male sitting next to him in the car at the moment. It was really a wonder how the frat house ever had food in the kitchen between the two of them. Then again, Hudson spent most of his time with Tinsley and Emi cooked for Edan a lot, something the other brothers had to be thanking both girls for.

Once they had arrived at the restaurant, Edan got out of the car and closed the door behind him, following his friend inside. Once there, he ordered more food than any one person should be able to eat and a drink. As they sat down at the table, the blonde wasted no time digging into his lunch. As Hudson spoke, he looked up at his friend and made a face. ”She was not.” as the other male continued on Edan’s expression changed from an almost disgust to pure confusion in just a matter of seconds. He shook his head and took a sip of his soda before replying, ”I have no idea what you mean by that Huddy…I don’t know what older woman hot is.”

OLIVER QUEEN.
PM
^
HUDSON M. COX
 Posted: May 29 2014, 09:44 PM
a tornado flew around my room before you came excuse the mess it made it usually doesn't rain in southern california much like arizona my eyes don't shed tears but boy they pour when i'm thinkin bout you
twenty-one years old
202 posts made

Neutral

"Hot for an older lady, like…" Hudson stared down at his burrito, which he had hardly touched, and then shrugged his shoulders and took a bite. After swallowing, he took a sip of his soda and then rested his elbows on the table. ”I mean she could only have been what, forty?” He paused and then laughed. ”Then again I guess there’s really no comparisons that can be made considering both of our girlfriends are hot. Or whatever.” He took another sip of his drink and picked at a bell pepper that was hanging out from his burrito before popping it in his mouth. Then, he quickly put his hands up in defense, grinning cheekily. ”I mean, not trying to steal Emi from you or anything.” Not like he could if he wanted to in the first place, but whatever – that was the least of what was on his mind right now.

Truth be told, Huddy had no idea what he was going to do with Edan gone for so long. Danny he could deal with – because even though he adored his Viking metal yoga buddy, he only donated to the drama rather than took away from it. Edan, on the other hand, was about the sanest person in the frat house – not including Maverick, of course, who was probably tied with Edan for first place as far as the ‘Who is the most capable adult in this house?’ competition went.

”Anyways,” he began after chewing and swallowing a huge mouthful of his burrito. ”Older woman hot is like, milfs and stuff. Y’know?” Hudson paused and rubbed his hands together, even though he wasn’t all that cold. ”You know, like Angie Harmon.”

”Aaanyways, where all are you going on this trip?” He asked, picking up his drink again and swirling it around. He had probably been told this a million times by now, but to be honest he didn’t even remember what he ate for dinner two nights ago. It was kind of sad. ”I know Amsterdam and Milan. Hey, you think it’s true what they say? That Milan is filled with beautiful people?”

PM
^
EDAN P. BRENNEN
 Posted: Jun 5 2014, 12:26 AM
student
I can hear your heart On the radio beat They're playing "Chasing Cars" and I thought of us Back to the time, You were lying next to me I looked across and fell in love So I took your hand Back through lamp-lit streets and dew Everything led back to you So can you see the stars...
twenty-one years old
315 posts made

Saint

TAG | HUDDY
WORDS | 394
OUTFIT | WEARING
HEARTS IN THE AIR
Edan tried to hold back a laugh, but couldn’t help himself. His ears turned red as he noticed a few people look over at their table in search of owner of the rather loud and obnoxious laugh which had just escaped the boy’s lips. He didn’t even know how to respond to that, he really wasn’t ever sure how to respond to much of what Huddy had to say. ”Emi’s not my girlfriend.” he corrected quietly, though he wasn’t sure why. Emi and he acted a lot like a couple, he just wasn’t sure about what their label was and he didn’t want people getting the wrong idea or her finding out and not being happy about it. ”Nah, it’s too late, I got you tryin to take me girl.” he teased before taking another bite of his lunch and taking a sip of his soda.

Today made the male realize that he really didn’t get to spend as much time with his friends as he should. Edan had started to hide away from everyone unless they went looking for him, and that really wasn’t a good thing. He made a silent promise to himself that he would make more of an effort to hang out with people when he got back. Maybe by then all his stress and grumpy attitude would be far behind him and he would no longer have to worry about accidently saying something to upset his friends.

”Aye, I knew what you meant.” he replied, ”I still think you’re a weido” he teased as he smirked at his friend. It was just so much fun to tease the other boy.”Yeah, we’re going to Amsterdam, Milan and back home to Dublin.” he replied with a nod before taking another bite of his burrito. ”Well Emi goes there a lot for work and she’s a model so I guess other models go there a lot for work, so yeah, I’d say it’s probably true.” he shrugged a bit. I mean it seemed logical to him. I mean models had to be pretty and models were always in Milan so there always had to be a lot of pretty people there, right? Then again, maybe there were just a lot of good genes floating around the city.

OLIVER QUEEN.
PM
^
HUDSON M. COX
 Posted: Jun 7 2014, 10:06 PM
twenty-one years old
202 posts made

Neutral

Hudson lived in persistent fear that he was always ignoring Edan - and his other friends, for that matter - for Tinsley. He hated people who suddenly forgot that they had friends the minute that they got in a relationship, and as more and more nights were spent at Tinsley's, he relized that perhaps he was becoming one of those people, and God did he feel awful for it. For instance, he wasn't even aware that Edan and Emi weren't an actual thing - although he supposed that it wasn't entirely his fault, because the two of them did act an awful lot like a couple for not technically being a couple. Whatever, though - Hudson would bug Edan about it later, just how he would bug Maverick about the girl he'd been hanging around with (and getting really comfortable with) while Edan was away. He supposed he could give the both of them a break and taunt one of the other guys in the house, but none of them got nearly as red and flustered when Huddy brought up their love life except for Edan and Maverick and, more than anything, the reaction was what Hudson was always after, anyways. He didn't believe that it was completely necessary to be in a relationship in order to be happy.

"God, could you imagine Danny around a bunch of models?" He laughed and swirled his drink around a bit before taking a sip through the straw. "I mean, they'd have to be blind to want to even touch his hobo-looking ass but, whatever," he laughed and shrugged his shoulders. He'd miss Danny, but only when it came time for him to do his Broga all by himself instead of with Danny. Yeah, actually, he would probably forgo the whole yoga thing until Danny got back. With his one of his best mates, it was one thing... But by himself? Hudson would rather save himself the embarrassment.

"Anyways, I'm terribly sorry that you have to spend a whole week in mostly foreign territory with that thing," he joked, the corners of his eyes crinkling up as he laughed. "I think we'll all understand if you lost him at the airport in Dublin or whatever. Y'know," he teased, winking for added affect as he picked up his burrito and took a bite. "Anyways," he started, putting his hands on the table with gusto. "What's new with Edan Brennen? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages."

PM
^
EDAN P. BRENNEN
 Posted: Jun 10 2014, 11:58 PM
student
twenty-one years old
315 posts made

Saint

TAG | HUDDY
WORDS | 394
OUTFIT | WEARING
HEARTS IN THE AIR
Edan almost felt bad about the fact he hardly made himself seen for the most part since they had gotten back from their disaster of a camping trip, but there was a lot of times he didn’t. He had his days where he would go out and hangout with the other guys, make time, show his face at parties that weren’t being hosted by Sigma Phi Epsilon, but he mostly just kept to himself. Okay so maybe he wasn’t keeping completely to himself as there was a brown haired model that had seemed to find her way into his bed, not that he was exactly complaining about that. It just seemed like so much less drama when he was only dealing with one person at a time. Really it made things a little tough sometimes, but if that’s what it took to keep people happy, then that’s what he was going to do.

The blonde laughed, trying to keep it a little quieter than its normal tone. ”I might need a leash for him.” he teased before taking another bite of his food. ”He’s not that bad…well I mean he doesn’t look quite like a hobo” he replied with a chuckle, though Edan had to admit his friend was looking a little scraggly. Then again, Huddy looked like a mountain man and Jude wore scarves around his head like it was still Woodstock. Not that Edan’s platinum blonde locks and overabundance of Sigma Phi Epsilon apparel made him a lot better as a the living example of a textbook frat boy. Mav was really probably the only one of them that dressed like a normal member of society.

”Ah, it’s alright I set myself up for it.” he grinned, sitting back in his seat. Edan was starting to have trouble keeping his laughter at bay as he tried not to disturb everyone else who was sitting out on the patio and completely embarrassing himself. Needless to say he was glad when Hudson decided to change the subject and he could compose himself once again. ”Aye, well if you weren’t always off gallivanting with a pretty colleen, you’d see me more.” he teased. ”Honestly, I ain’t that interesting nowadays. How about you? What have you been up to?”

OLIVER QUEEN.
PM
^
HUDSON M. COX
 Posted: Jun 12 2014, 06:29 PM
twenty-one years old
202 posts made

Neutral

Hudson rolled his eyes and smirked to himself, ”Don’t lie to me. Danny looks like a scraggly hobo or something.” He paused and picked up his burrito and before he went to take a bite, he dutifully added on, ”Maybe he’s going for the starving artist look before him and his band go on tour.” To which after stating this theory – which seemed to make the most sense to Huddy – he took a large bite out of his lunch and then set it down. As long as Fairfax (the male one, of course) wasn’t planning on trying to out-grow Hudson in the beard category, he would be fine. After all, he had to be good at something. And, so far, no one else in the frat house had been able to grow a beard like his, even if it was all (mostly) shaved off right now. It was the thought and the memories of said beard that mattered.

Hudson looked up at Edan guiltily from his drink and raised his hands up in defense. ”I know, I’m a shitty person,” he admitted, and although his face looked somewhat serious, his lips (and smile) and laugh betrayed what the rest of his face was trying to convey. ”I can’t say I’m complaining though, because the pretty colleen I’m gallivanting with is a very good chef.” The corners of Hudson’s eyes wrinkled up as he laughed – rather loudly, in fact, which disturbed a few people around them – and he leaned back in his chair and rubbed his hands up and down his chest before he leaned forward again, resting his elbows on the edge of the table. ”Maybe if you cooked for me more, I’d stick around,” he joked, although he was also being kind of serious, too. The best way to Hudson’s heart was definitely through his stomach. Or just through his love for pizza, really. Hudson Cox dreamed of, prayed to, and ate cheese pizza like it was going out of style. Honestly, he needed some kind of intervention or something. God forbid if he ever became lactose intolerant.

”Lately?” Hudson paused, and then he sighed and shook his head. ”I’ve been trying not to get hit with friendly fire. Apparently one of my friends hates Tinsley’s guts.” He shrugged his shoulders and took a sip of his drink. ”Which I totally do not understand. But whatever. Yeah, that’s been totally fun,” he said, his sarcasm very evident as he rolled his eyes and waved it off. ”Why can’t everyone just play nice and get along? I don’t get it.”

PM
^
EDAN P. BRENNEN
 Posted: Jun 14 2014, 01:12 AM
student
twenty-one years old
315 posts made

Saint

TAG | HUDDY
WORDS | 394
OUTFIT | WEARING
HEARTS IN THE AIR
Hudson was making it almost impossible for Edan not to clear out the entire restaurant with his laughter, though he was trying his hardest not to disturb people too much while they were trying to enjoy their meal. ”He doesn’t look like a hobo. Now if you looked like he did with yer beard, then I might agree to him lookin like he’s homeless or something.” the blonde replied with a grin. ”He does fit that starving artist look though” he added in agreement to what the other male had said. Who were they to say anything though? It seemed to work for the boy and why change something that wasn’t broken? Edan might have also just been a little jealous of anyone who could grow any kind of facial hair as the male only had to shave every other week at the most. It was both a blessing and a curse when he thought about it.

Edan hadn’t meant to say what he did the way he said it. He didn’t want his friend to feel bad about spending time with someone else. After all, the blonde had been spending a lot of time with his own pretty colleen. He chuckled at Hudson’s reply and nodded, ”Aye, I don’t blame ya.” he replied before taking a bite of his food. Once he was finished chewing Edan smiled and raised a brow. ”You do remember I was the pledge that was banned from cooking after almost burning the frat down don’t ya?” he questioned the other male as he thought back to their freshman year. To this day, Edan still had no idea what it was he had done to cause the food in the oven to burn the way it had. All he knew is that after that, he stuck to pancakes, cereal and anything that could be cooked in a microwave. It was better for everyone that way. ”Besides, I give you me leftover pizza all the time.” he added.

”Ah, that’s rough.” the blonde replied, watching his friend as he continued to listen to what the male had to say. ”I didn’t think it was even possible to hate Tins. That’s like hating….like hating all baby animals or something.” he added. Edan wasn’t exactly sure what kind of person could do that, nor was he going to try and figure it out. ”Dunno Huddy, I’ve been tryin to figure that out for months now.” he looked at the other boy, completely understanding where he was coming from. ”Suppose not everyone can be like us.

OLIVER QUEEN.
PM
^
HUDSON M. COX
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 09:16 PM
twenty-one years old
202 posts made

Neutral

"Oh god," Hudson said out loud, covering his mouth, although his laughter still caused a few people to glance their way, though that could have been for his ultra loud exclamation, too. Whatever, if they had a problem with two guys having a conversation, then they could go elsewhere. The twenty one year old crinkled his nose and shook his head because vividly remembered exactly what Edan was talking about. "I'd never seen such a tiny oven go up in smoke that fast," he stated through laughter and a loose smile. His face turned serious for a moment as he said, "But you could still make me something in the microwave." His eyes never lost the amused light within them, and he burst out into chuckles once more, shaking his head and covering his mouth with the back of his hand. Of course, he was joking, and Edan should know that by now. Hudson was more than happy to take his friend's leftover pizza rather than making him cook something for him. Besides, Tinsley made him enough tacos and enchiladas as it was.

The brunette sighed and shrugged his shoulders. There wasn't really much that could be done in his situation, but at least Edan was somewhat understanding. The two of them were alike in the sense that they were pretty levelheaded when compared to their friends, although Hudson lost all credibility and responsibility when he became intoxicated, but that was a whole other story entirely. The other boys, with the exception for Maverick, apparently lived off of the drama - even fed off of it, in most cases. Hudson was never that kind of guy, and he never could be that kind of guy. After his little time in jail, he liked to not create waves in the swimming pool. That usually only meant that bad things were going to happen. For instance, someone finding out about his past.

"Yeah," Hudson began after finishing another two bites of his lunch. He sniffled and rubbed his nose with the back of his hand before wrapping his hand around his drink, intending to pick it up and drinking it. "We're one of a kind, Cupid," he said, grinning smugly at the use of the petname 'cupid' that Elsa had given Edan. It was completely and utterly ridiculous. He loved it. "Whatever. Like you said, Tinsley is an angel. I'm hoping that it'll blow over soon because I don't wanna deal with that shit." He paused, bringing the straw of his drink to his lips, but not taking a sip. He was contemplating something. "Does that make me a shitty person? I feel like I'm not defending Tinsley, even though I am. I dunno. Whatever." He took a sip of his drink and then added on tactfully, "Is it also bad that I'm hoping Emi or Elsa will put her in her place so that I don't have to choose between a friend and my girlfriend?"

PM
^
EDAN P. BRENNEN
 Posted: Jun 25 2014, 03:23 PM
student
twenty-one years old
315 posts made

Saint

TAG | HUDDY
WORDS | 394
OUTFIT | WEARING
HEARTS IN THE AIR
Managing to almost set fire to the frat house was definitely not one of the blondes proudest moments and the day it happened he was almost positive it had sealed his fate as not only being kicked out, but banned from anything involving Greek Life ever. Edan had warned them all that he didn’t know how to cook at that his twin had always been the one to make food when they were at home. He explained that he wasn’t even very good at boiling water and the only thing he did know how to use was the microwave. No one listened though, and they all had to pay with the smell of burnt food throughout the house for the next two weeks. ”Ya know, I still don’t even know what I did to be honest with you.” he said with a chuckled. It was true, and he had long forgotten what he was even trying to make. ”Oi, I give you food all the time Huddy. If anything, I think you should be cooking for me.” he teased. In reality, with the way the two boys ate it was a miracle that there was ever food left in the house for everyone else to have.

Edan knew what it was like being caught between a girl and your best friend. While he wasn’t officially dating Emi, it was still a similar situation. The blonde hadn’t actually ended up needing to decide though, as Mere had seemed to decide for him and he had hardly spoken to the girl since their camping trip. She was hardheaded and he was starting to convince himself that he was never going to get through to her. As much as it pained him, the male knew that he also couldn’t force the girl to be his friend, or to even ever talk to him again. Edan just tried to keep positive though. He had plenty of other things going on, though it was almost a relief to hear he wasn’t the only one going through it. Not that he ever wished something like it on his friends. Edan glared at his friend’s words before smiling and shaking his head. ”I hate that bloody nickname.” he said simply, taking a sip of his own drink before speaking again, ”Yeah, but it’s everywhere. You never really escape.” he replied rather honestly, something Edan wasn’t always known for doing. Usually he tried to be a little more optimistic about things. ”No, you just can’t fix something like that by defending people” the blonde shrugged. ”I’m sure if one of them gets ahold of her she’ll be sorry.” he added. ”cpecially if Emi’s cranky” he added with a smirk.

OLIVER QUEEN.
PM
^
HUDSON M. COX
 Posted: Jun 27 2014, 08:52 PM
twenty-one years old
202 posts made

Neutral

Hudson wasn’t entirely sure what he was going to do as far as Riley and Tinsley went, but he knew that eventually, something was going to have to be done. In all honesty, he wasn’t entirely sure what even happened with Riley that made her snap like she did – and he wasn’t sure if he really wanted to know. It wasn’t that he didn’t care to know, but it was just because that Hudson had learned from several experiences in the past that when someone started acting differently, it was either a very good thing, or it was a very bad thing. And considering how much stress Riley’s new persona was causing him, he doubted any of this was going to wind up being good. Then again, maybe that was just the pessimist inside of him breaking free. After all, with all of the shit that hit the fan with Tinsley and Tinsley’s father, he was pretty sure that his luck couldn’t get any worse than the lows that it had dipped into a week ago.

”I’ll keep that posse in mind in case it comes to that,” He joked as he lifted his straw up to his mouth. Hopefully it wouldn’t come to using any kind of force – physical or the magical powers of women either way – Hudson was just about done with any and all kind of drama. Besides, the last thing sorority row needed was another fight breaking out between two (or more) girls. The last time that happened, the cops had to get called, and it just wasn’t all that pretty. ”Anyways,” Huddy began while shaking out his shoulders and leaning forward, resting his elbows against the table. ”I think we should all go on another trip before fall semester starts. Or maybe for winter break or something, after Christmas and stuff so everyone can go home if they wanna and see their parents.” Of course, Hudson wasn’t going to be going home for Christmas, but that was a different story for a different time. ”I still miss Mexico so much, it’s pretty sad.”

PM
^
EDAN P. BRENNEN
 Posted: Jun 30 2014, 10:50 PM
student
twenty-one years old
315 posts made

Saint

TAG | HUDDY
WORDS | 394
OUTFIT | WEARING
HEARTS IN THE AIR
Edan chuckled at the male’s words and nodded as he finished off his lunch, grabbing his soda to take s sip before speaking again. ”It’s always a good pair to have on your side, or so I’ve found.” he replied rather honestly. Emi was always sticking up for him, especially when he wasn’t around to defend himself. Sure it had caused a few waves, but that was to be expected when people were forced to face the truth or try to swallow their own words. Edan wasn’t big on drama as was the case for his friend as well. The blonde had always supposed that was part of the reason they always got along so well. Edan and Hudson were the level headed ones. The ones who could think through a problem without just going and reacting. It was probably a good thing there were two of them like that, considering who the rest of their friends were. Of course that wasn’t to say Edan didn’t have his moments, because he definitely did. The male was the first to admit that he had a vicious Irish temper that showed itself on occasion, but all and all he was usually very collected.

”I think that sounds like a great idea.” he replied, with a small nod. Though he could only hope that things didn’t go quite the same way they had the last few times they had all decided that they were going to go away. Edan’s father always traveled and so their holidays were only ever spent on the holiday itself and so he always had plenty of time. The blonde wrinkled his nose and shook his head. ”I don’t, in fact I would be perfectly content never hearing the word Mexico again” he replied. Edan had decided that it was just better to forget all the stupid things he did that trip and after that trip. They hadn’t been his finer moments and he wasn’t willing to try and deal with them. He just needed to move on and forget about the fact he had nearly given himself alcohol poisoning on more than one occasion, all because of Mexico.

OLIVER QUEEN.
PM
^
HUDSON M. COX
 Posted: Jul 2 2014, 10:14 PM
twenty-one years old
202 posts made

Neutral

Hudson had to admit that what happened in Mexico was definitely something that he would forever prefer to leave behind in a completely different country, but he still fondly looked back on the spring break excursion he and his brothers went on. Plus, he highly doubted he would be able to do half of the things he did while on break now that he was with Tinsley for fear of making their situation worse than what it already was. Of course, the same could probably be said for Edan, so the both of them could chill on the beach and drink margaritas with each other while lounging on a beach towel while the other guys ran around and drank with foreign girls. Hudson chuckled at the thought and rubbed his hand up and down his tanned forearm. ”Yeah, maybe what happened in Mexico should stay in Mexico,” he laughed, the corners of his eyes crinkling up as he did so. But then a thought suddenly hit him, and he cleared his throat as his smile dropped and his laughter fizzled out slowly. He distinctly remembered something happening between Edan and Meredith, and then a bunch of other shit happened after Mexico. He wasn’t entirely keen on his own drama, let alone his friend’s – so he hadn’t necessarily kept up with it all. Hudson cleared his throat again and hoped his friend hadn’t noticed his sudden mood change. After all, he hadn’t meant to bring up Meredith (without really bringing her up at all) and he’d rather not talk about anything drama-related now. This was supposed to be time spent with Edan before he left for some awesome-as-hell backpacking thing across Europe, not about… Well, the not so glamorous stuff that he had to deal with back home.

”Have you ever been skiing?” He asked abruptly, both his eyebrows shooting up with intrigue as his brown eyes became transfixed on the blonde before him. ”I mean, actually, that might not be a good idea at all… I can’t imagine you in a cold place like that. Or skiing.” He burst out into another fit of laughter and shook his head, waving his hand in the air slightly before dropping it back on the table. ”No offense or anything. I would hate to feel the wrath of Emi if I brought you back broken in three hundred pieces. Maybe we should all do something safe and fool-proof. Like bumper cars or something.” He took a sip of his drink, his eyes alight with amusement as they remained in their permanent half-moon shape. ”With helmets and knee pads.”

PM
^
EDAN P. BRENNEN
 Posted: Jul 7 2014, 10:13 AM
student
twenty-one years old
315 posts made

Saint

TAG | HUDDY
WORDS | 394
OUTFIT | WEARING
HEARTS IN THE AIR
Edan wasn’t exactly proud of his performance in Mexico. Then again, he couldn’t exactly remember most of what he did in Mexico. The normally laid back and more reserved blonde had decided spring break was the perfect time to pull out all the stops. He drank too much and danced with lots of girls, and things had gotten interesting to say the least. That was all gone now. All the sunburn and hangovers, headaches and exhaustion. All that was left were the memories. Most of them were good, but there were definitely a few he would rather keep locked in the back of his mind. ”I think that’s a good idea.” he replied with a small smiled before leaning over to take a sip of his drink. As he looked back up he had noticed the sudden change in his friends demeanor, though he couldn’t exactly tell what it was the boy with thinking. ”Ya alright there, huddy?” he questioned, though he wasn’t going to try to push for an answer all that hard. No reason to ruin the good time they were having before he left on his trip. He just couldn’t help the little bit of concern he had once his friends smile had seemed to disappear.

The blonde laughed, adjusting his hat as he leaned back in his seat. ”ey, you accusing me of bein an accident waitin to happen?” he questioned, raising a brow in his friends direction. ”Used to go up to the mountain’s a lot back in high school. Got pretty good at snowboarding if I do say so meself.” he added in a matter of fact tone. Going up to the mountains had always been of Edan’s favorite things, despite how cold it could get. As long as he was all bundled up, the boy was okay for the most part and he wasn’t he tried to convince himself he was anyway. ”We should definitely figure something else though, our last few trips have been something of a mess. Maybe we can pull ourselves together for the last one.” he said with a low chuckle.

OLIVER QUEEN.
PM
^
HUDSON M. COX
 Posted: Jul 15 2014, 01:37 PM
twenty-one years old
202 posts made

Neutral

A thunderous laugh ruptured from the depths of Hudson's chest, and he quickly shook his head to deny the accusations Edan threw on him, although his laughter was the only evidence that his friend needed to know that what he was thinking was true. After he settled down, Hudson pulled on his shirt and leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table between them. He was still shaking his head, although the laughter that had erupted from him had died down into nothing but a lazy grin. "I would never accuse you of being an accident waiting to happen," he said lightheartedly, quickly adding on, "But you are the one who complains when I have the thermostat down in the sixties, so..." He trailed off, his grin growing bigger and his eyes wrinkling up in the corners as he did so. "I almost can't imagine you purposefully going somewhere with lots of cold and snow. I'm surprised you didn't try to go to a school in Florida or California. Even Arizona." Personally, Hudson liked the snow - and he was attracted by the charm of Chicago, which was why he had no problems with his father practically forcing his hand to apply to the University of Chicago. Edan, on the other hand, always seemed like he was cold. Hell, he could probably still need a blanket even if he was somewhere in Arizona. Hudson wondered if it was even normal to always be cold like Edan was, but he wasn't the one going to med school. Maybe he'd ask Mere later. Maybe they could both crack down on some undiscovered mystery disease where you're always cold. Like, chronic hypothermia or something like that. Could that be a thing? Hudson put that on his list of things to do while Edan and Danny were away (even though he would most likely forget in a couple of hours).

"Us? Pulling ourselves together?" Hudson laughed again, this time quieter, and shook his head. "I don't think any of us know what that means exactly." Hudson and Edan alike were both solid guys - they didn't do crazy shit (for the most part), but even they both did things in Mexico that was kind of questionable. Okay, not kind of - a lot questionable. It must have been something about taking a bunch of guys and throwing them in a place with a million new experiences to be experienced that made them all go absolutely mental, or something like that. "Besides, we'll say that we will pull ourselves together and then everything will go to shit once we get there," he laughed. Hudson shrugged his shoulders and then said, "But at least we have fun and don't die. For the most part."

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll