THE DATE
OCTOBER
FALL 2014
lost track? click here!
UPDATES
june 15th, 2014: ..also, surprise! we have a new skin!!
june 15th, 2014: hey guys! two important things. 1) a warning/announcement about the icc, here!. 2) activity check #2, here! please check both out.
may 29th, 2014: quick announcement about the mini profile change, so please click here to read about that!
may 27th, 2014: hey guys! new skin, and lots of new features/updates/changes! click here to read them all!
credits
the skin was made by cat for show your teeth, along with the graphics, the code for the board description, and the table you are seeing here. thank you subdevo for the peekaboo sidebar, and thank you black for the custom forum structure coeds. the lyrics you see on the category titles are from the song 'spread your love' by the black rebel motorcycle club, and the site title is a slight variation of lyrics from the song 'teeth' by lady gaga. the color palette was found off of colourlovers, and the backgrounds you see used in the mini profile and in the background of the skin are from subtlepatterns. if i've forgotten to credit you, please let me know! x

Add Reply
New Poll

STOP LOVING ME TO DEATH, HOMOFARKIN | MANDIE | YEAH
DANIEL M. FAIRFAX
 Posted: Jul 23 2014, 07:11 PM
loser
when it gets loud, i turn it up, shake it like a bad girl up in Harlem, when it’s too hot, I light it up, light it up yeah smoke em if you got em
twenty-one years old
35 posts made

Sinner

As the second shittiest human being traipsing about the planet these days, Daniel Fairfax did his best not to meddle into anything that wasn't his business. It was easily one of his only saving graces when you took a step back to observe the Black Sheep of the Fairfax family. He was a walking deal-breaker. Drugs, alcohol, unstable job, bad attitude, quick temper, manipulative behavior, lack of self control, etc. His life choices did nothing for him, much like his personality. Daniel was always accepting that he was the last person anyone needed to befriend; however, he had found a group of men willing to put up with him, and they had certainly become some of his closest confidants, if you excluded his four-legged best friend, Dodger. It was also true that Danny had never been the kind of big brother worth confiding in. He was a selfish teenager, an absolute menace to his brothers and sisters. He had lived for the drama and excitement surrounding a house with six children, and all of the pranks he could pull on even the smallest of Fairfax children. But, now he was trying. He was trying harder than he ever had tried to do anything in his entire life. He was trying to paint the picture that he was getting it all together. Slowly. He had repaired the relationship he'd destroyed so long ago with Meredith, for the most part, and it was his job (as a brother) to protect her to the best of his ability. He had done a fairly decent job thus far, considering the large gap in mileage that now stood between them. She was just as stubborn as her brunette older brother, though. Meredith truly had a hard time letting anything interrupt her blissful ignorance, or that fantasy land she occasionally found herself inching towards.

The tattooed boy had slipped off the bus to take a call from his sister, who was unsurprisingly in hysterics, not ten minutes after he witnessed his blonde best friend storming up and down bunk alley in amidst a screaming match with whom he could only presume was his redheaded sibling. Their relationship was turbulent on a good day, meaning there was plenty for Daniel to not meddle in, once he could wrap his head around just what the hell was going on. He was honestly too drunk for this. That one groupie at the bar handed him enough shots to drown the empire state building, and he was on a downward spiral to letting his drunken temper get the best of him. Zander had dumped Mere this time. For once she wasn't walking out on him, or cheating on him, or treating him like the dirt beneath her feet, and Daniel didn't exactly understand what prompted this uncoupling on such short notice.

Shoving his phone into the back pocket of his ripped Topman jeans, Danny leapt up the bus stairs in search of his blonde friend who appeared to be nowhere in sight. The sounds coming from the back lounge signaled that possibly the trio of band members were having a bonding experience in front of the television, and Danny was quite possibly not invited. "What the hell is going on....." He piped up upon sliding back the lounge door, eyeing the leggy Irishman brooding in front of him, "What have you done now?!" Daniel's eyes were wide, placing his hands ontop of his beanie-clad head, cleverly disguising his horrible hair day.

PM
^
ALEXANDER K. HARKIN
 Posted: Jul 25 2014, 09:03 PM
singer/ guitarist in THESIDESHOWTENT
I've walked for days and days 'Cause I can't face the fact That nothing is better than you I'm coming because I need to find you Is anybody there who can rescue somebody like me 'cause I'm just waiting for somebody like you. Without you I'm a lost boy Come find me I'm a lost boy
twenty one years old
73 posts made

Sinner

I had to show my colours
Zander was under the assumption that "Farkin" had been going well this time around, and it was easily shown by his surprising behaviour in the relationship department. Zander couldn't romance anyone well, but he had done huge leaps for him. He had been serious this time. They were actually communicating well. And with his personal life in check, and his career on a fast upward trajectory, he was on top of the world. The album he'd put his life into would finally be hitting the shelves at the end of October right after this tour needed and he was ecstatic. Everything was going right.

Until it wasn't, of course.

This time it was Zander who ended it. Everyone knew he didn't trust that creepy doctor who kept pushing boundaries. And while he did trust Mere, he just didn't trust the creepy doctor. And Zander had offered to get her her own room, he had the money right now it would have been fine. But she was as stubborn as he was, and while he knew he wasn't wrong. Their fight had blown up to epic proportions that categorized it as a typical Farkin blow out, but this one it was Zander who had screamed the words to signal the end of a relationship as he paced up and down bunk alley. This wasn't what he needed, but neither of them would budge on a stance. It was petty. But that's how all their fights were. Petty. They had made huge strides in communication and forging their relationship over the past six or so months, and it all came crashing down due to insecure petty bullshit. And that was something that was unsurprising to him.

Zander didn't know where the other boys were. Maybe their bunks. Maybe groupie town. He didn't know and he didn't care. While he could have gone to his bunk, he could also play something on the Playstation he brought with them in the back or watch whatever trashy movie was on TV. And the Playstation had won out. Grabbing the controller and pushing Destiny into the system, having found a new love for the game in the past few weeks. Sitting back in the lounge, Zander kicked his feet up ready to shoot things virtually, and having just loaded his game was when Danny came through the door. "Playing Destiny what does it look like,"he responded flatly to his friends question about what was going on. And while that was exactly what was going on, he knew his drunk friend wanted a different answer. But that was all he'd give up at the moment. Zander's focus stayed on the game in front of him, his long fingers moving about the controller as his concentration was more on shooting things than it was on Danny. "I've shot that thing in the face, that's what I've done." Zander shrugged, a little proud of the headshot he pulled off there. If Danny wanted better answers, he'd need more specific questions. Obviously.

TAG: mere NOTES: beep bop
coded by RESCUE RANGER ! of ATF
PM
^
DANIEL M. FAIRFAX
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 10:52 PM
loser
when it gets loud, i turn it up, shake it like a bad girl up in Harlem, when it’s too hot, I light it up, light it up yeah smoke em if you got em
twenty-one years old
35 posts made

Sinner

Simpy put, Daniel's best friend was an asshole. The majority of the time, Zander was pushing Danny's buttons, or vice versa. He didn't want to meddle in anyone else's busienss, but after his blonde friend enlisted his help in how to build the bridge to lifelong commitment with his sister, the tattooed boy felt obligated to gather a better understanding for this turn of events. He didn't want anyone making his sister cry. He had done enough of that himself over the years. It didn't even matter that he was mid talking into some girl out of her pants when Mere rang him up in the middle of her sob fest. Daniel wasn't going to let it slide. He deserved a little explanation, if only to better explain to Mere where she was wrong. If she was wrong. The brunette had absolutely no idea anymore, and he wasn't a fan of keeping score.

"I can see that." He huffed, staring deadpan at his best friend who was perched on the bench seat as if nothing had happened, and that he was simply bored with the anticlimactic evening. Glancing up at the screen, Daniel rolled his bleary, bloodshot eyes at the carnage on the television screen. He wasn't a fan of video games now that he'd made it out of the tenth grade. The occasional FIFA or Mario Kart tournament would rouse his competitive nature, but other than that, he tried to steer clear of any nerdfesteria the rest of the band enjoyed on the Playstation. He was lost on what exactly Mark and Zander found so intriguing about these virtual worlds. Blowing shit up even virtually seemed a little sociopathic to him."Why did my sister call me sobbing tonight, Zander?" He spat, pulling at random cords aggressively, until he could find one that would kill the power to the television or gaming system. He continued to roll his eyes before reaching for the gaming system, pulling the console away from its power source, "While that's all well and good, I'm trying to grasp some sort of understand as to why you have decided to ask my sister commit to you, and then dumped her after she stuck by you after the accident. Want to tell me what this is all about? Or do I have to throw the goddamn thing onto the asphalt?"

PM
^
ALEXANDER K. HARKIN
 Posted: Jul 29 2014, 07:25 PM
singer/ guitarist in THESIDESHOWTENT
I've walked for days and days 'Cause I can't face the fact That nothing is better than you I'm coming because I need to find you Is anybody there who can rescue somebody like me 'cause I'm just waiting for somebody like you. Without you I'm a lost boy Come find me I'm a lost boy
twenty one years old
73 posts made

Sinner

I had to show my colours
Zander was standing on the side of the matter that he didn’t know any sort of explination to anyone but himself. And that’s what he’d stand by. He didn’t care if Danny helped him, when in all reality Zander was going to hand over the promise ring anyways, it would have just been a little more rocky. The blond giant was going to stick to himself. He didn’t care anymore. What was his business was his, and was ignoring the fact that Danny was in the middle of it, like he always was. But talking to a drunk Danny about any of this was far down on his list of things that he wanted to do right now, and playing his video game was right at the top.

Ignoring his brunette friend huffing about how he could see Zander’s headshot, he fingers kept moving across the controller, “Don’t.” Zander shot as Danny started to pull at cords, Zander didn’t owe Danny shit, and if he didn’t want to talk, he didn’t have to. And Danny was going to have to learn that, even though he should know by now after their years of friendship they had spent as best friends. “You know why,” Zander said bitterly. The tall Irishmen knew that Danny knew everything, or soon would, there was nothing private in the Farkin turbulent relationship. If Danny didn’t know now, he’d know soon enough, and this question and answer segment was unneeded. When Danny had dared to pull the console from it’s power source, Zanders eyes went dark, Danny is not what he wanted to deal with, and he didn’t need to explain himself to him. Danny was acting like a child, and Zander wasn’t taking any of it. “One: You wreck that, you’re buying another one. I didn’t drop money on it for you to have a drunken fight with it. And two: now that I know that me almost dying is apparently a burden and I should be fucking grateful I didn’t get dumped because of it, I know exactly where I stand right now.” Zander said standing up to his full height, and stepping close to Danny, his hands gripping the playstation and yanking it back into his hands and glaring down at Danny. “Conversation over, I’m sure you have some more booze to knock back or whatever drugs your hiding to have a good night.” There was no explanation coming to Danny now. Zander was stone cold sober, upset, and ready to be off of the bus, or at least away from his friend. He wasn’t in the mood to deal with this, and Zander was ready to fight fire with fire. “Stay out of it. Maybe when you sober up you’ll get your answers.” He said as he stalked out of the backroom, console in hand to drop it the carry on size bag that he had left open on his bunk from getting dressed earlier.

TAG: mere NOTES: beep bop
coded by RESCUE RANGER ! of ATF

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll