THE DATE
OCTOBER
FALL 2014
lost track? click here!
UPDATES
june 15th, 2014: ..also, surprise! we have a new skin!!
june 15th, 2014: hey guys! two important things. 1) a warning/announcement about the icc, here!. 2) activity check #2, here! please check both out.
may 29th, 2014: quick announcement about the mini profile change, so please click here to read about that!
may 27th, 2014: hey guys! new skin, and lots of new features/updates/changes! click here to read them all!
credits
the skin was made by cat for show your teeth, along with the graphics, the code for the board description, and the table you are seeing here. thank you subdevo for the peekaboo sidebar, and thank you black for the custom forum structure coeds. the lyrics you see on the category titles are from the song 'spread your love' by the black rebel motorcycle club, and the site title is a slight variation of lyrics from the song 'teeth' by lady gaga. the color palette was found off of colourlovers, and the backgrounds you see used in the mini profile and in the background of the skin are from subtlepatterns. if i've forgotten to credit you, please let me know! x

Add Reply
New Poll

BLUE JEANS, logan/dk!
CAMERON I. THOMAS
 Posted: Jul 12 2014, 01:00 AM
fireman
N/A
laugh until we think we'll die, barefoot on a summer night, nothing could be sweeter than with you.
thirty-three years old
10 posts made

Saint

DK
TEXT MESSAGE
i need to borrow virginia.
© rc&r + ATF
PM
^
DALLAS K. MCGREGOR
 Posted: Jul 12 2014, 02:35 AM
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A years old
14 posts made

Neutral

CAMERONI
TEXT MESSAGE
she demands fifty dollars, a new pair of converse, and a giant lollipop.

the recession must be hitting hard, her rates are just skyrocketing lately.

© rc&r + ATF
PM
^
CAMERON I. THOMAS
 Posted: Jul 12 2014, 11:07 AM
fireman
N/A
laugh until we think we'll die, barefoot on a summer night, nothing could be sweeter than with you.
thirty-three years old
10 posts made

Saint

DK
TEXT MESSAGE
i'm not prepared for that big of a corporate bailout. tell her the lollipop is doable, but i think we can trade the shoes and the fifty bucks for the reason that i'm need her in the first place; bring your kid to work day at the fire station.

yes, there is free food, just in case she was wondering.

© rc&r + ATF
PM
^
DALLAS K. MCGREGOR
 Posted: Jul 12 2014, 04:36 PM
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A years old
14 posts made

Neutral

CAMERONI
TEXT MESSAGE
she was. she's got her I'm Debating It face on.

I reminded her that your colleague has that cute son. don't tell my husband. I think she's in. .

© rc&r + ATF
PM
^
CAMERON I. THOMAS
 Posted: Jul 13 2014, 02:53 PM
fireman
N/A
thirty-three years old
10 posts made

Saint

DK
TEXT MESSAGE
tell her that the cute son's father asked me if i was bringing her, because the boy asked him to, but only if she looks like she's going to say yes.
© rc&r + ATF
PM
^
DALLAS K. MCGREGOR
 Posted: Jul 15 2014, 02:32 PM
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A years old
14 posts made

Neutral

CAMERONI
TEXT MESSAGE
she already walked off to go put Cars on for Harper, so I think she's fine. should I enforce that this is a non-tutu wearing event, or is the cute son expecting a princess ?
© rc&r + ATF
PM
^
CAMERON I. THOMAS
 Posted: Jul 15 2014, 06:47 PM
fireman
N/A
thirty-three years old
10 posts made

Saint

DK
TEXT MESSAGE
who gives a crap what he's expecting. let her wear whatever she wants, dk, i didn't know you were encouraging your daughter to try and please guys instead of making herself happy. i should tell atticus.
© rc&r + ATF
PM
^
DALLAS K. MCGREGOR
 Posted: Jul 16 2014, 02:46 AM
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A years old
14 posts made

Neutral

CAMERONI
TEXT MESSAGE
we're trying to teach our children that, while they can wear whatever they want, a few things might be frowned upon in public.

harper. I'm talking about harper. I don't think I've seen him wear clothes for three days.

also, don't let my husband know I'm allowing V near boys, I don't think he's realized that she's going to, you know. date in the future.

© rc&r + ATF
PM
^
CAMERON I. THOMAS
 Posted: Jul 16 2014, 11:53 AM
fireman
N/A
thirty-three years old
10 posts made

Saint

DK
TEXT MESSAGE
oh gee, i wonder who he gets that from. i can't think of anyone in his family who likes to be barefoot, or shirtless, or who i shared an apartment with and would come home to find naked for no reason at all.

i promise not to tell atticus that you're pimping his kid out if you promise to leave me alone about being single. (:

© rc&r + ATF
PM
^
DALLAS K. MCGREGOR
 Posted: Jul 17 2014, 05:11 PM
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A years old
14 posts made

Neutral

CAMERONI
TEXT MESSAGE
I knew it, my husband really needs to start keeping his clothes on, what a hoochie. and hey, I'm pretty sure I saw your dick more than you saw mine, mr. I Sleep In The Nude ( And Do Everything Else Naked Too )

eh. pimping my kid out isn't the worst thing I've ever done. so, a boyfriend, huh ?

© rc&r + ATF
PM
^
CAMERON I. THOMAS
 Posted: Jul 21 2014, 12:33 PM
fireman
N/A
thirty-three years old
10 posts made

Saint

DK
TEXT MESSAGE
i didn't do everything in the nude. i learned my lesson after trying to cook bacon that one time. pretty sure i still have a scar.

no, dk. let it go. some people like being single.

© rc&r + ATF
PM
^
DALLAS K. MCGREGOR
 Posted: Jul 24 2014, 02:02 PM
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A years old
14 posts made

Neutral

CAMERONI
TEXT MESSAGE
you did ninety-nine percent of things in the nude. except for that one time I walked in on you screwing Connor Olague, basically fully dressed.

I remember that scar. I had to neosporin that scar.

okay yeah, some people like being single, but when you screw the same guy for, what, ten years ? I don't know if you still count as single.

© rc&r + ATF
PM
^
CAMERON I. THOMAS
 Posted: Jul 25 2014, 09:16 PM
fireman
N/A
thirty-three years old
10 posts made

Saint

DK
TEXT MESSAGE
i know you're old and married now so you forget how passionate things can be. there was no time to get undressed, and you shouldn't have come in, i texted you that picture of a sock for a reason.

you enjoyed it.

i live alone. i grocery shop for one. i attend events alone. no one is calling me daddy. i'm single.

© rc&r + ATF
PM
^
DALLAS K. MCGREGOR
 Posted: Jul 31 2014, 04:10 PM
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A years old
14 posts made

Neutral

CAMERONI
TEXT MESSAGE
you also texted me a garble of " wlkejfk3j2lqjfiou0 098r jkdjlf2l mom " so I figured that maybe the sock was also, a typo, in retrospect, I should have known better.

but hey. don't tell me I know nothing about passion.

that's what being married does to you.

it's all passion, buddy.

well. he could be calling you daddy. you're a solid head taller than he is. don't pretend you're vanilla around me, Thomas. it doesn't work.

© rc&r + ATF
PM
^
CAMERON I. THOMAS
 Posted: Aug 5 2014, 11:00 PM
fireman
N/A
thirty-three years old
10 posts made

Saint

DK
TEXT MESSAGE
you should have known better. how dare you call yourself my best friend.

your marriage is atticus playing with your babies and you crying because he never takes out the trash.

he called me that one time. one time.

© rc&r + ATF
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll