THE DATE
OCTOBER
FALL 2014
lost track? click here!
UPDATES
june 15th, 2014: ..also, surprise! we have a new skin!!
june 15th, 2014: hey guys! two important things. 1) a warning/announcement about the icc, here!. 2) activity check #2, here! please check both out.
may 29th, 2014: quick announcement about the mini profile change, so please click here to read about that!
may 27th, 2014: hey guys! new skin, and lots of new features/updates/changes! click here to read them all!
credits
the skin was made by cat for show your teeth, along with the graphics, the code for the board description, and the table you are seeing here. thank you subdevo for the peekaboo sidebar, and thank you black for the custom forum structure coeds. the lyrics you see on the category titles are from the song 'spread your love' by the black rebel motorcycle club, and the site title is a slight variation of lyrics from the song 'teeth' by lady gaga. the color palette was found off of colourlovers, and the backgrounds you see used in the mini profile and in the background of the skin are from subtlepatterns. if i've forgotten to credit you, please let me know! x

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

falling into you, CAT| IVANWOOD
FREYA S. ELLWOOD
 Posted: Jun 18 2014, 09:29 PM
cashier at third coast comics
There's magic on your finger tips. Holy water on your lips heading for a heart attack and good vibrations. feel it rocking on the radio getting deep inside your soul shooting down your back: panic stations
twenty one years old
56 posts made

Neutral

→ All I need is a luxury
and she looks a lot like you. Smooth talking, keep walking, no stopping, bar hopping. Don't need no excuse, I got my own issues complicated, frustrated, but so damn scared to change this. Talk to me, every hour of everyday they talk to me. I'm not going back again, I'm not going back again..All I need is a luxury and she looks a lot like you. Got a fever but I believe that I'm gonna see this through. Want to share but I'm so damn scared and it hurts when you can't even go nowhere. You're the one that keeps me going...One more day, worth the wait, you'll be driving me home
Freya Ellwood was a smart girl. She knew she was smart but currently she just felt dumb. Dumb because of Mark Ivanov. She was at work today when he popped into her head. The display of various plushies in bright colors had brought a bit of a smirk to her face as one of the bright and fuzzy ones had hit the floor after not being put back correctly. She assumed it was just a stereotypical thing, but she had spent the rest of the day behind the counter going back and forth with the idea to text him popped up between flipping through pages of the weeks newest Marvel release and helping customers. Many of whom only regarded her as a pair of tits, new customers were shocked to see the five foot six blonde behind the counter, and she had startled returning customers when it came to settling a fight about The Punisher. The glass counter top had kept her amused as she picked around in a bucket of buttons and a giant bowl of various dice. With the school year ended, Freya had been able to pick up more shifts, and while the money was welcomed, the store was mostly empty on a day like today. Most people came to pick up their subscriptions, so there weren’t many questions needed to be answered. And she was bored.

After closing up, the girl had managed to make it to her car before sending a text to the boy, who she was sure had a new color hair by now. Third Coast closed at 7:30, and she’d left no later than fifteen minutes later, and she had tomorrow off, there was no rush to eat and try to get to bed tonight. So, sitting in the front seat of her black tank like Volvo XC60, and smiled to herself as she punched in Hey Flowerpuff, want to come over tonight? I just got off work, and can pick up food, and come grab you if you’d like. She had been amused at the nickname she had come up with for the boy, his fluffy hair and happy nature often reminded her of a bouncy sprite. Hoping he’d actually come over tonight, she plugged her phone in and let the music stored on it play through the speakers. She only lived a few streets away from Mark, she had managed to find a small trendy little apartment in the Northside, it was just big enough for her and just what she needed. Now when she found out that she only lived a few streets away from Mark she had found amusing as she thought about it. She drove past his residence every day on her way to work or school, and the house hadn’t stuck out until the first time she had been there. She had to respond to a few e-mails before she pulled out of the employee parking lot, and she hoped that he’d respond before she started driving. The sounds of Son of Dorks first and only album had came blasting through the speakers as she typed away, her blonde wavy hair falling in her face as she sat in the comfort of her leather seats.

IVANWOOD
coded by RESCUE RANGER ! of ATF
PM
^
MARK C. IVANOV
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 10:32 PM
guitarist in thesideshowtent
N/A
a scrub is a guy who think he's a fly and he's also known as a bastard always talkin' about what he wants and just sits on his broke ass so no i don't want your number no i don't want to give you mine and no i don't want to meet you nowhere no don't want none of your time
twenty-one years old
37 posts made

Neutral

So much to fight for,
so much to change
If Mark was to be completely honest, there were days when he refused to get out of bed all day. Over the past few months, he had either been working in the studio or he had been on the little mini tour with the band, but now – and despite the stress of Zander’s accident – there was absolutely nothing standing between him and a restful eighteen hours of sleep. He woke up at about noon and got up to eat some ravioli out of the can before he went back upstairs to do nothing but diddle around on his laptop, play some League of Legends, and then fall back asleep. But a little before eight at night, he was awoken by the annoying, blaring sound of his phone as it went off. A text message. He grumbled to himself, voice still heavy with his sleep as his hand blindly searched for his phone, which was somewhere on his bed or on his nightstand. When he could not find it, he finally turned his face over and made a purchase on the black iPhone. He pressed the home button and read the message through squinted eyes, and the instantly shot up. Besides the use of the nickname Flowerpuff, he was excited about the invitation. Of course he was always willing to go over to Freya’s. He shot her a quick text back that read: ’I’ll be over soon, just gotta do stuff first.’ Shortly after the message sent, he got out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom, where he quickly showered, got dressed, and then made sure he was presentable to the opposite sex before he got in his car and left. Sure, he could have definitely walked over to her apartment… But what fun would that have been? Besides, it had already taken him nearly thirty minutes to get ready. Walking would have just added on extra time.

Five loud raps echoed throughout the hallway as Mark knocked on Freya’s apartment door, a small spring in his wrist as he did so. You couldn’t blame him for his giddiness, especially since he remembered any visit to Freya’s place with sex or any other glorious thing that her mouth and pretty lips did. He shook himself and cleared his throat before the door opened. Now wasn’t the time to be thinking about getting sucked off. That had to be against some kind of imaginary rule, or something. Shouldn’t he at least wait until he was inside her apartment before he did that? When the little blonde (little to him, anyways) opened the door, a groggy smile stretched his raspberry lips, and his green eyes glittered slightly beneath the bright lighting. "Hi. Food?”

TAG: mandie | ivanwood
NOTES: eeeee!!!!!
PM
^
FREYA S. ELLWOOD
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 07:43 PM
There's magic on your finger tips. Holy water on your lips heading for a heart attack and good vibrations. feel it rocking on the radio getting deep inside your soul shooting down your back: panic stations
twenty one years old
56 posts made

Neutral

→ All I need is a luxury
and she looks a lot like you. Smooth talking, keep walking, no stopping, bar hopping. Don't need no excuse, I got my own issues complicated, frustrated, but so damn scared to change this. Talk to me, every hour of everyday they talk to me. I'm not going back again, I'm not going back again..All I need is a luxury and she looks a lot like you. Got a fever but I believe that I'm gonna see this through. Want to share but I'm so damn scared and it hurts when you can't even go nowhere. You're the one that keeps me going...One more day, worth the wait, you'll be driving me home
It wasn't long before Freya's phone dinged to alert her of an new tex message from Mark, while he said he'd be "over soon" she couldn't have told you what "soon" was, and while she was sitting in the parking lot she still needed to get pizza, so calling to order a large half cheese half Hawaiian pizza, the girl pulled out of the parking lot, and made her way towards the pizza place. While she didn't know when he'd show up, she figured he'd be waiting for her outside her door, but with pizza in hand he couldn't be too mad at her. She still had time as she approached the pizza place and made a detour for two quick pit stops. One at the closest CVS (for condoms and a candy bar for herself, forgetting if she still had any of the former, and deciding that she deserved the later), and the other at the next liquor store she found. She knew she had beer if Mark desired it, but the thin blonde didn't like beer, so she swung by to pick up some Woodchuck hard cider, and by the time she was done, her pizza was just coming out of the oven.

The pizza place wasn't far from her apartment, and when she passed Marks place, his car was still in the driveway, thankfully. Maybe she'd be able to change out of her work clothes before he showed up. Even though she figured her comic book shirt would t put the boy off, she wanted to put on something more freeing. A flouncy tank top was calling her name (and so was no pants, but she knew that'd probably come later in the evening), so her car was parked out in the street in front of the brick building that housed her little apartment. She took the stairs quickly up to her third floor apartment and let herself in. Placing the pizza on the coffee table, and her cider in the refrigerator, she took her plastic CVS back to her room, and deposited the box of condoms in her nightstand drawer, and the candy bar went on top of her dresser. Quickly she'd she distressed jeans and her blue Captain America t-shirt for a multi colored aztec like print tank top, that while worn correctly, would have shown off her stomach in the front in the summers hi-low trend. But the girl had bought the shirt in a size bigger. Even though Forever 21s sizes didn't vary, the medium was enough of a cover up that it made her feel a little better. While her self confidence wasn't terrible, this on going fling with Mark Ivanov had given it a boost, she wouldn't have ever thought about an ongoing physical relationship with anyone three years ago. But times had changed, and here she was. A knock came to the door as she was half into a pair of black jeans and a smile came to her face while deciding that he could wait for her to put pants on, and touch up her lipstick. She didn't like wearing make up to work, but often showed up with sharply winged eyeliner and bright red lips to show the often sexually harassing nerds that she could bite back if needed. A final quick look over saw her pulling the neck line of her tank top down, not for added cleavage, but to close the gap between the bottom hem of her shirt and the top of her low rise black skinny jeans.

She padded barefoot towards the door, and quickly opened the door and a smile fell on her face as her eyes landed on the tall boy in front of her. Of course the first words out of his mouth had been about food, typical. "I swear you only come over because I feed you pizza." Freya responded with an easy laugh, closing the door behind him once he crossed the threshold. "Foods on the coffee table, do you want a beer, cider or...lemonade?" She questioned as she ran through the contents of her fridge in her mind. She really needed to go grocery shopping, but she could do that some other time.

IVANWOOD. TANK TOP. I apologize for the rambling ahhhhhhhhhhh

PM
^
MARK C. IVANOV
 Posted: Jun 23 2014, 10:36 PM
N/A
a scrub is a guy who think he's a fly and he's also known as a bastard always talkin' about what he wants and just sits on his broke ass so no i don't want your number no i don't want to give you mine and no i don't want to meet you nowhere no don't want none of your time
twenty-one years old
37 posts made

Neutral

So much to fight for,
so much to change
When the door swung open and Freya appeared (he wasn’t entirely sure if he was just glad to see her or if he was expecting someone else to answer the door for whatever reason), a grin slowly crept on his cardinal lips. His tongue slowly crept out of the corner of his mouth to wet his bottom lip as his green eyes took in the blonde before him. He admired her clear, sky blue eyes, and then the smattering of freckles across her face, and then the swell of her chest that poked through the shirt. Shit, it wasn’t a good idea to look there – but part of him couldn’t help it, and part of him was comfortable enough around Freya that he didn’t really think that she would mind too much where his eyes went. He’d seen every inch of her without a single article clothing on it, so why was this something new? He swallowed loudly, his adam’s apple visibly bobbing up and down. Now wasn’t the time to picture her completely ass-naked. There were only two appropriate times to do that, and now was not one of those times. It took him a moment, but he quickly looked back up at Freya, just in time to see her walking out of his way so that he could pass through the threshold of her apartment. He took a deep breath and stuffed his hands in his pockets. Her apartment must have perpetually smelt nice, he figured – then again, it must have also been a girl thing. Mark was almost ninety-nine percent sure that all girls were just born smelling like flowers and everything else that was sweet, like cupcakes or something. God, some cupcakes sounded really good right about now.

”I come for other things, don’t I?” He asked rhetoric ally as a self-satisfied smirk crept up on his lips. Of course, part of the reason he did come back so often was because Freya fed him, but surely there were countless other reasons that Mark was both aware of and was unaware of. The two most prominent reasons would of course be the great blowjobs, the good sex, and then the pizza – in that order, too. Kind of. Maybe. Since he wasn’t getting the first two things, the pizza ranked first for now. But his mind was willing and capable of being changed on that matter, if Freya was up for it.

Mark was so busy thinking about sex –or the lack of sex that was currently happening – that he nearly missed Freya’s question. Luckily, when he turned his head to look at her, he wasn’t staring like a deer caught in headlights for too long. ”Uhhh..” He started, before he apathetically shrugged his shoulders and walked over to her couch, plopping himself down right in the middle of the piece of furniture. He stretched his arms out across the back of the couch and leaned back into the cushions before he answered her. ”I’m fine I guess, unless you’re drinking a beer, then I’ll have one.” He sniffled and rubbed his nose with the back of his hand before he settled the back of his head on the back of the sofa. ”So how was your day?” He asked, closing his eyes momentarily as he awaited for her to speak up.

NOTES: this is bad [shrivels up]
PM
^
FREYA S. ELLWOOD
 Posted: Jun 24 2014, 12:28 AM
twenty one years old
56 posts made

Neutral

→ All I need is a luxury
She couldn’t help but grin when she noticed the tall males eyes falling over her figure. While she normally never felt this confident, having a six foot tall musician who seemed to like her enough to keep coming back was a good feeling. Freya enjoyed it when Mark came over, regardless of if they were going to end up naked on her bed or not. She just liked when he came over. Her apartment could get lonely, and while she wasn’t a solitary person, it was nice having someone else there, even if it was just to watch a movie. Her eyes had fallen on his throat before he came in, and she quickly looked down before he could notice. Thankfully her apartment was clean, and smelled good, between her consistent candle burning and the fact she always had fresh flowers sitting in her kitchen, it all at least kept her apartment fresh. “That is very true, I couldn’t complain about that.” She said responded, before smiling with a glint in her eye, biting the corner of her lip afterwards, letting her eyes connect with him for a moment before she had turned away to her open kitchen. The small apartment was an open, bright space. The living room and the kitchen weren’t cut off from each other, and her bed room wasn’t far off. The wall behind her couch had a large mural of white birch trees, it was her own little section of the woods, kept just how she liked it. Her apartment was her kingdom, and she was the Queen.

The blonde shook her head slightly to herself as he just “uhhh”’d her question, clearly he hadn’t been paying all that much attention, but that was alright. He was welcome to whatever he wanted in her kitchen anyways. Grabbing her cider and a beer for him for him, she took her bottle opener and pried off the caps, and grabbed two of her bright purple plastic plates as she wandered back over to her couch, folding one leg under herself as she sat down close to him, letting their legs touch. “It was fine, no sexual harassment to speak of today,” She told him with a shrug. While she loved her job, the novelty of a female working in a comic store was often too much for some of the customers, especially one who was becoming more comfortable in her small figure, some of the things the more confident customers would say to her would shock her, and unfortunately she had gotten use to most of them staring at her chest over the counter. “What about you, anything exciting today?” She asked before pulling a slice of pizza from the cheese half, before letting her back hit the couch again, and biting into the still warm pizza. “Also I have a proposition for something fun later,” She told him with a small smirk, figuring exactly where his mind would go, but that fun would probably come even later, but for now, she wanted to go for a nighttime adventure to the park that was only a few blocks away with the boy, and as she finished her train of thought she found herself adjusting her position on the couch to lean against him.

PM
^
MARK C. IVANOV
 Posted: Jun 27 2014, 08:49 PM
N/A
twenty-one years old
37 posts made

Neutral

So much to fight for,
so much to change
Mark never realized how much he appreciated a somewhat clean and very nice smelling apartment until he had met Freya. Most of the time, when he was with girls, it was backstage or in a car or somewhere else that was discreet, most likely dark, and left a whole lot to be desired. Freya’s apartment had become one of Mark’s most favorite places, for the simple fact that it didn’t smell like greasy food or feet, unlike the house he shared with the guys. It also helped that a lot of the times when he came over to Freya’s place, he always had somewhat of a happy ending somewhere along the lines of his visit. It was kind of how people trained dogs with positive association. Whenever they did something that was deemed as good behavior, they were given praise or a treat, or sometimes both. In this situation, it was practically the same thing, only with a nice apartment and blowjobs as the reward for hanging around Freya. It didn't help that she was actually very cool and very hot, of course.

Mark listened to Freya answer his question as he piled on three slices of pizza onto his plate. He grabbed his beer with his free hand before he leaned back onto the couch and took a sip of the beverage. ”Nothing really exciting happened,” he answered vaguely, shortly after she repeated his question back to him. Truth be told, Mark had mostly slept all day, although he did get up once or twice to eat, go to the bathroom, and dick around on his playstation with Sean. Of course, he wasn’t about to bore Freya with the details – or lack thereof, and so he subtly dropped the conversation after that.

When Freya leaned her head against his shoulder, Mark looked down at her from the corner of his eyes and then quickly fixed his gaze back to the (currently off) television. He bit his lip and tried to focus his attention on something other than the pretty girl resting herself against him. He glared down at his plate full of pizza (which he had put on his lap so he could eat and hold his beer all in one go) and released a breath he hadn’t realized he had been holding in as he picked up a slice and began eating it absent mindedly. He set the half eaten slice back down on his plate and cleared his throat. ”You know, I can’t remember the last time I’ve had Hawaiian pizza. I think it's my favorite.” Then again, any pizza that Freya bought him would be his favorite pizza.

NOTES: ack ;-;
PM
^
FREYA S. ELLWOOD
 Posted: Jun 28 2014, 08:54 PM
twenty one years old
56 posts made

Neutral

→ All I need is a luxury
Her apartment had to be her safe haven. She lived alone, it was her sanctuary. It was everything she had wanted. Nothing was ever out of place for long. From the fresh flowers to the birch trees on the wall, to the simple and clean color pallet that was already in place long before she moved in worked well with her. She made small apartment cozy and it screamed Freya Skyn Ellwood to anyone that came in. It was her own little get away, she spent enough time here why wouldn’t she make it home. Having made the move to Chicago, she had moved from her parents’ house in Seattle, she wouldn’t have taken dorm life and the back and forth moving between well. She knew staying in Chicago year round with trips home for Christmas and a week or two in the summer would be better in the long run for her. While living in the small apartment could become lonely, friends and friends were always welcome to come over. She was willing to wake up whenever anyone needed to talk, and her door way always metaphorically open. And finding a friend and fling in Mark had made huge strides in her self confidence. While she was great with people, she would often shy away, having pigeonholed something that was wrong about her. She was too weird, she was too little, she was this, she was that, she wasn’t the girl that people wanted to befriend, she wasn’t the girl anyone wanted to hold a romantic relationship with. She wasn’t what people thought she would have been. But it wasn’t until she took off to Europe that she started to grow into herself, and in the recent past, Mark had helped her become more comfortable in her skin. She felt more comfortable dressing in the things she enjoyed, and not keeping modest and meek. And seeing this in the high-low hem in her pulled down tank top and the black skinny jeans was proof. A year ago she’d be hiding in a lose fitting t-shirt and hide behind her mop of blonde hair. Her freckles spent more time covered up than they did on display. But she had started to love the person she was, truly.

The blonde nodded simply at his response, and to be honest she would have loved having a day off today. During the summer she worked most days, and while she did love her job, there was only so much she could handle from week to week. Sipping at the bottle in her hand, she realized just how comfortable she was around him as she was rested against him. Her eyes had fallen on the bottle that was now resting on the couch, supported by her hand to avoid cider across her couch. Even with the silence that had fallen between them, she felt comfortable. She didn’t need to have constant conversation. She could be awkward the more she spoke, and right now she was comfortable with her food, her cider, and her head resting on his shoulder. When he spoke on how Hawaiian pizza seemed to be his favorite, the blonde shifted her gave up towards him, still leaning up against him. “Well I’m glad I made the right choice then,” She smile up towards him, her half eaten slice of pizza was in her lap as she spoke, her blue eyes connecting on his green ones. “If there’s any leftover you’re more than welcome to take it if you want it.” She said with a bit of a shrug from the shoulder opposite from him. Truth be told, she often worried about the state of the band house and if they had food, and this included all of them, there was more to food than just slushies and oreos. While pizza may not be the best food to send back, who didn’t like left over pizza anyways?

PM
^
MARK C. IVANOV
 Posted: Jul 2 2014, 10:17 PM
N/A
twenty-one years old
37 posts made

Neutral

So much to fight for,
so much to change
If anyone in particular were to ask why Mark stayed around Freya’s all of the time, he would have several different answers that would all depend vastly on who had asked him the question. If one of the boys asked about Freya, he would simply tell them that she was a good fuck and was especially good with her mouth – which were both true statements, but that wasn’t the only thing. He wasn’t entirely sure who else would gain the rights to hear him talk about Freya in any other sense that didn’t make him come off as some kind of fiendish sex freak who was getting it in with any girl he wanted, but that didn’t mean that other reasons didn’t exist. She smelled nice, and they had similar interests, and she was willing to put up with Mark, even when he knew he messed up – and you can definitely believe that Mark was ultimately the most oblivious fool on the planet, and when he did know that he messed up, it was either because it was a big mistake or because one of his dear old friends told him. All in all, Freya was about the best thing in his life right now, girl-wise. Of course, he would never admit to that.

”I’ll definitely take it, though I can’t promise that I won’t eat it all before the rest of the guys get the chance to have any,” He laughed, rolling his head onto the back of the couch. He propped his head back up after a few moments and then devoured the rest of the pizza slice he had started on earlier. ”Oh,” he started just as he was about to bring the second slice of his pizza near his mouth. ”What’re the plans you have for me? Or whatever.” He asked, clearly not getting what a surprise was – or that she wasn’t apt to tell him until it was actually time to show him. Still, he could remain hopeful, and in his newfound excitement, he began devouring his second slice of pizza as he side-eyed Freya cautiously ever so often. When his second slice was gone, he shot her a cheesy grin before he continued on his third slice. With his mouth still full, he added on, ”Making my imagination run wild isn’t a good thing.” And indeed, the awful (although not entirely awful, not at all) images that were forming in his brain were going to make whatever she had in store completely pale in comparison.

NOTES: this sucks ;_;
PM
^
FREYA S. ELLWOOD
 Posted: Jul 2 2014, 11:26 PM
twenty one years old
56 posts made

Neutral

→ All I need is a luxury
Freya had never given complete thought to why she kept coming back to Mark. He could be aggravating but so was she, she could be moody and she loved a good glass (or…bottle) of wine. She wasn’t anything super special, and she didn’t know why this musician would keep coming back to her. But right now she wasn’t complaining. The more she spent time around him, the more comfortable she often felt. He was a good friend, and while not many of her friends truly knew about their fling, the ones who had pressed her at least knew about their casual hook up, which she would currently defend as just that. They were friends, and they knew each other in an intimate sense, and that’s probably as far as it would ever go. And that’s what Freya kept telling herself. She was alright with it right now. She’s grown from whatever this was, and if it ever wanted to go further than this, then that would be something that would come to pass at another time. Right now she had a really great guy on her couch who was stuffing pizza in his face, and she was more than content with it.

The blonde couldn’t help but laugh with him at his comment, hey at least he was eating something more than slushies and crackers, and she could handle that. “Their loss then,” She told him, her smile still stretched across her face. Her eyes had fallen on the boys jawline, and then moved from there to his neck, and she quickly shifted her head back down as she brought the bottle of cider to her lips. No, Freya. You can wait, flashed through her mind, before her head tilted back up towards him. Well, what was more attractive than talking with pizza stuffed in your mouth, of course. “I was thinking of a little…adventure.” She told him, while an adventure to a park might not be his idea of cool, or fun, with what usually comes with a visit to her place. But while she knew what the night would end with, why not have a little fun before their clothes were strewn about her room? When Mark commented on making his mind run wild, she felt heat start creeping up her neck, and while she quickly tried to recover, a smirk fell over her face, “Maybe that’s my plan after all,” She told him simply, biting her at the corner of her smirking lips.

IVANWOOD. TANK TOP. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PM
^
MARK C. IVANOV
 Posted: Jul 7 2014, 09:38 PM
N/A
twenty-one years old
37 posts made

Neutral

So much to fight for,
so much to change
One of the worst things that anyone could ever do to Mark Ivanov was to leave him to the will of his imagination and his brain. The both of them, when working in unison, could be very difficult weapons of mass destruction that wouldn’t fail to wiping out the entire population of a small state if it was at all necessary or probable. And of course, of all people, Freya Ellwood would be the one girl who threw Mark’s brain in the most roundabouts. He didn’t even have to text her or talk to her on the phone that day and she could still pop up in his mind and dirty thoughts would ensue. Today (as in the past week or so), the thoughts became less sexual and more…. Domestic, so to speak. It was weird and quite frankly, he had no idea what he should do to make of it all, and therefore he wasn’t entirely willing to dwell on it for too long. Instead, he was more than happy to dwell on the dirty thoughts creeping up in his mind when Freya refused to tell him about what was on her agenda for the both of them tonight.

In fact, her lack of a response only made him inhale his pizza a lot quicker than what he normally would. He’d regret eating so quickly later when his stomach hurt and when he wanted nothing but to roll around in bed for the rest of the day tomorrow, but for right now, unfolding the devious plans of Freya seemed far more interesting than whatever could happen tomorrow if he wasn’t sitting in bed all day, moping about his ailments.

Once he had successfully cleared his plate, Mark quickly sprang up from his seat on the couch, set the plate and his beer back down on the coffee table, and then brushed his hands off on his pants. He stepped away from the couch and the coffee table so that he could fully and comfortably face Freya without bumping into any of her furniture. ”Okay, let’s go!” He exclaimed, not waiting for her to finish her food and, truthfully, not really caring if she was finished or not. ”I’m ready for your surprise plans or whatever.”

NOTES: thIS SUCKS SO BAD WOW OMG
PM
^
FREYA S. ELLWOOD
 Posted: Jul 8 2014, 03:57 PM
twenty one years old
56 posts made

Neutral

→ All I need is a luxury
Freya always told herself that everything was physical with Mark Ivanov. But lately he was just sticking in her mind, and she knew that that would be dangerous. She didn’t even know if he liked her past her appearance and willingness to keep up their sexual friendship. But she tried not to dwell on it. She figured that they had at least gotten on well enough to be friends who happen to be sleeping together. That’s what she’d tell herself, and anyone else who might ask. But more and more did she seem to want him around her apartment, just to be around him. She was comfortable in his presence, and she never felt forced to be anything else but just Freya Skyn Ellwood. While she would try her hand at being mysterious, or sexy, it all came back around that she was just a nerdy little blonde girl at the end of the day. And thankfully Mark seemed to be able to take her just as that.

She spent a little laugh internally as Mark proceeded to inhale his pizza, as she finished up the slice in front of her. And when he finished, she had just finished off the last piece of her crust. Swigging from her bottle of cider when he jumped up off her couch, she smiled slightly as the bottle came down from her lips. “I’ve got to go put shoes on!” She responded, pushing herself up off the couch and sliding past him, brushing her body slightly against his in the process. Freya quickly went to her room to grab a pair of neon colored mismatched socks, and a pair of black combat boots were quickly slipped on and laced up. She made sure to grab her apartment keys and slip her small green wallet in her back pocket, opting to leave her purse behind. It’d be one less thing she’d have to take care of.

As she came back from her room, she threw a grin to Mark as she threw the door open. “C’mon,” She told him, waiting for him to follow. She made sure the door was locked behind them. She lived up on the third floor, and it was an older building so the only way up and down would be the stairs. Upon hitting the front door of the building she smile towards him. They’d only be going down about two blocks to the small park that resided there for the neighborhood kids. And at this time of night no one would be around. It was a gorgeous night out, and why not make him wait a little bit, he’d get what he wanted later. “This way,” She said to him, grabbing his quickly hand to lead him in the right direction. They were friends, they could go on a little park adventure, right?

IVANWOOD. TANK TOP. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
PM
^
MARK C. IVANOV
 Posted: Jul 15 2014, 03:51 PM
N/A
twenty-one years old
37 posts made

Neutral

So much to fight for,
so much to change
As Freya slowly (or at least, what seemed like slowly to him) retreated from the living room to her bedroom to get a pair of shoes, his eyes remained fixed on her back as she left, and remained on the spot where she was promptly before she passed through the threshold of her bedroom and disappeared somewhere where he couldn't see her. Moments later, she had returned, and Mark felt that insane swell in his chest surprise him once again. He couldn't ever explain it, and he narrowed it down to nothing but nerves or the fact that Freya was ridiculously good looking (with really nice boobs) and made him feel extremely happy, for even more reasons unknown. It could have been the fact that he was pleased she was a total dweeb - as was he - and she was also gorgeous and good at giving head, but that didn't seem to quite hit the nail right on the head. There was something more, and perhaps Mark was aware of it on a more subconscious level, but he lacked the motivation or desire to dig past the barely scratched surface as of right now.

However excited he was to jump to the surprise that he assumed must have been a blowjob or sex in some weird and compromising place or position, he still managed to swallow down whatever smart comments he could conjure up to try and speed Freya along. Impatiently, he followed after her, closing the door behind them. He waited for her to check to make sure that he door was locked before he stuffed his hands in his front pockets and let her lead the way to wherever they were going. He took a sharp intake of breath as they finally stepped outside, and reveled in the coolness in the air. Today had been hot as hell, and the night was definitely no exception, but it felt worlds better than the uncomfortable stuffiness of Freya's apartment. It probably had nothing to do with her, and everything to do with his imagination playing tricks on him as far as her 'little surprise' went. Granted, he had run all out of ideas as far as her little surprise was concerned. Surprise sex in the outside world wasn't that good of an idea, and for a moment Mark wondered if he should voice that, but then he figured that if he said something along those lines, there would be no sex involved. And at this point in time, he wasn't sure if he was willing to part with that yet.

"Where we going?" He asked after they had been walking for a little while. He pulled his hand out of his pocket and without really thinking about it, he swung his arm around Freya's shoulders and placed his hand on the shoulder that was furthest from him, pulling her into his side in an annoying fashion - made even more bothersome by the difference in their height. "I'm nervous because we're outside. Are you going to dump my body in the lake?" He asked, looking down at her with a languid smile on his lips. He squeezed her shoulder with his hand fora moment before he loosened his grip and turned back to look at where they were walking, not really thinking about why he decided now was a good time to hug Freya close to his side. Better than never, he supposed. Besides, it could be passed off as a friendly gesture to any unsuspecting eye, anyways.

NOTES: mark stop please gOD
PM
^
FREYA S. ELLWOOD
 Posted: Jul 16 2014, 03:44 PM
twenty one years old
56 posts made

Neutral

→ All I need is a luxury
She had no idea what Mark was doing to her mind. And she didn’t know if she really wanted to look into why her stomach started to flip whenever he smiled her way. They were just friends, they were friends who gave each other orgasms. They were friends who gave each other orgasms and smoked weed and watched movies. They were friends who talked about comic books, ate pizza together, got blue slushies, and gave each other orgasms. Where did the stomach flipping come in, or the part where he popped into her mind without him even needing to contact her. She didn’t think she even started to have feelings like this towards anyone in a long time. While she was a friendly person, she spent a lot of time alone, was it the fact that he was close and willing to come see her if she asked, or was it the raspberry lips she was used to, or the arms you only find on a professional guitar player. It could have been his nerdy side or his love of plants, but if she thought about it she could fill a book with the little things that made her stomach flip; but that meant truly letting herself think about Mark, and she didn’t know if letter those emotions take control would help her any right now, not with him leaving for tour impending on the horizon. There was no way she needed to get involved with anything, and still he probably only liked her for the ‘friend who gives him orgasms’ part anyways. Why would she try anything else? He could find a model somewhere or someone who wasn’t quite as weird as she was, someone more attractive, and she’d be fine with it. Or at least that’s what she would tell herself for now.

Freya was just about to answer his question on where they were going when she felt his arm come up onto her shoulder, and half stumbled into him when he tugged her towards him, clearly not expecting any of what just happened. The arm closest to him came up and her hand gripped his side, stabilizing herself. Her tiny frame was easily thrown around, Freya was a tiny little thing and was very easily thrown around. But this was nice, it had gotten cool and Freya still wasn’t wearing more than just the tank-top she had changed into. “I promise I’m not dumping your body into the lake. I still want you around.” She grinned, her free hand pushing her wild blonde hair back. Being close to Mark was at least keeping the summer cool away from her shoulders and that was something to be thankful for. They were close, and the welcome to the small park was now in her sights. “Just a little park, see? I thought some night swinging would be a fun…start tonight,” She said softly, hoping that her idea wouldn’t cause Mark to walk away from her tonight. “And it’s really gorgeous out, even though it got little cool. I didn’t think this outfit through.” She said with a laugh as the threshold to the park came right to her feet. And while she may have said she didn’t think the tank top through, she very much did. She just wasn’t anticipating a drop in temperature, but once she got used to the cool summer night, she’d be fine, and if it got too cold, they could still warm each other up later, of course.

IVANWOOD. TANK TOP. they are so gross omg

PM
^
MARK C. IVANOV
 Posted: Jul 17 2014, 10:16 PM
N/A
twenty-one years old
37 posts made

Neutral

So much to fight for,
so much to change
"You want me around?" Mark asked, looking down at Freya with a satisfied smirk. Of course he had listened to everything else that she had said to him, but that was the only thing that his mind had been able to zone in on, and anything said after that had completely gone through one ear and out the other one in a matter of nanoseconds. And in his mind, it was more of a 'you want me around to fuck your brains out' way than in any other kind of cheesy, cliché, romantic kind of way. But if anyone really, honestly knew Mark (in any sexual sense of the phrase 'knowing Mark'), they knew that he was incapable of knowing how to fuck anyone's brains out. Perhaps if he was taught, or watched more porn (and adapted the grossly unrealistic expectations porn set to the reality of.... well, real life) he would be the type to do so, but for now, he only thought that that's what he did. Hell, maybe to someone he was a completely amazing partner to have in bed - but to a vast majority of the others, he probably was not. That didn't stop him from smirking down at Freya and thinking that he was on top of the world, though. It was hard to think otherwise when she made him feel so damned special all of the time. he wasn't even sure how she was capable of it, but she just did. Maybe because throughout the chaos of everything that had been his life for the past three years, she was a genuine girl. And she genuinely made him feel.... Great. Of course, he only connected these great feelings directly down to his dick, but it went so far beyond the scope of just sex. Sure, Mark would be upset if they no longer had sex - but he would be even more upset if they never hung out again or watched movies while getting high. He just wasn't aware of it yet.

"Why the fuck did you take me to a park, though?" He asked out of the blue as they passed the sign that marked the entrance to the public space. Even though she had explained herself a handful of minutes ago, it had gone completely over his head. He was too busy thinking about their sex life and how he was a complete (although not really) king in bed. "Unless there's a clown that's going to make me a bunch of balloon animals --" He cut himself off and shook his head, heaving out a giant and over dramatic sigh. "Fine."

NOTES: u sUCK mark
PM
^
FREYA S. ELLWOOD
 Posted: Jul 18 2014, 11:25 AM
twenty one years old
56 posts made

Neutral

→ All I need is a luxury
"Why wouldn't I want you around?" She questioned back to him, looking up towards the smirking boy with a genuine smile. And it was a genuine question. In the grand scheme of things, they were genuinely good friends and had a standing relationship beyond sex. And while Freya realized by the look on her face that she had just stroked his ego, she didn't think that was such a terrible thing. Her sexual history might not be as extensive as Marks, (truth be told, she didn't know his scope, but besides losing her virginity her senior year high school to a kid she played Dungeons and Dragons with and dated for the last year of high school before falling to a high school prom night cliché, Freya could count her partners on one hand), Mark at least was a good match for her on a primal level with where she was, and while there were small things to be desired, she was normally satisfied and can at least say that her brains were still in her head, and hadn't been fucked out. She enjoyed that she could be around Mark and not feel any sort of pressure to be something more than just Freya. She didn't have to prove her worth as a geek, she didn't have to prove that she was as smart as the guys in her classes, and for the first time she didn't feel like she had to hold much back around him. She hadn't felt this free since she'd spent a year alone in travel. It was a great feeling, stomach flipping included. And one of her biggest fears was that of losing him from her life. She didn't care if they stopped sleeping together, but no longer having him around, be it physically or keeping in contact through technology, would be something that would throw her for a loop and rock her to her core. As much as he can be a whiny jackass, he did bring something to her life that she was thankful for.

"Were you not listening to me?!" She asked laughing lightly, letting her hand that wasn't resting in his was slap against his lower rib cage playfully, but hard enough to get her point across. "I thought night swinging would be fun!" She repeated, her laugh still echoing in her voice, her blue eyes shining in amusement. "No clowns! Clowns are terrifying." She told him shaking her head. "Indulge me, it'll be worth it in the end" She smirked before slipping away from him and breaking out to a dead sprint towards the swing set. The wind blowing the flounce of her top back revealing more of her stomach, before she clotheslined herself on the "high" adult swing, so she could be Superman or something on the swing,, her laugh echoing through the park, her tanktop was slightly askew and the pale skin of her back was more visible as she hung off the swing. See? The fun loving Freya was out, hair wild, and the giggling Elf on the swing was a sight that not many would see. Even if Mark did judge her a little bit, it wouldn't bother her. She was enjoying herself out here at least.

IVANWOOD. TANK TOP. they are so gross omg
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll