THE DATE
OCTOBER
FALL 2014
lost track? click here!
UPDATES
june 15th, 2014: ..also, surprise! we have a new skin!!
june 15th, 2014: hey guys! two important things. 1) a warning/announcement about the icc, here!. 2) activity check #2, here! please check both out.
may 29th, 2014: quick announcement about the mini profile change, so please click here to read about that!
may 27th, 2014: hey guys! new skin, and lots of new features/updates/changes! click here to read them all!
credits
the skin was made by cat for show your teeth, along with the graphics, the code for the board description, and the table you are seeing here. thank you subdevo for the peekaboo sidebar, and thank you black for the custom forum structure coeds. the lyrics you see on the category titles are from the song 'spread your love' by the black rebel motorcycle club, and the site title is a slight variation of lyrics from the song 'teeth' by lady gaga. the color palette was found off of colourlovers, and the backgrounds you see used in the mini profile and in the background of the skin are from subtlepatterns. if i've forgotten to credit you, please let me know! x

Add Reply
New Poll

blame it on bad luck, bri | bailey
MARK C. IVANOV
 Posted: Jun 12 2014, 06:56 PM
guitarist in thesideshowtent
N/A
a scrub is a guy who think he's a fly and he's also known as a bastard always talkin' about what he wants and just sits on his broke ass so no i don't want your number no i don't want to give you mine and no i don't want to meet you nowhere no don't want none of your time
twenty-one years old
37 posts made

Neutral

So much to fight for,
so much to change
Mark’s parents had always cautioned him about strangers. Of course, they usually lectured him about not being too friendly to people he met on the sidewalk while he was on his way home from school, and never really had much to say about people on the internet – mostly because they hardly used the internet – but Mark learned that himself after thesideshowtent’s first miniature tour kicked off. People could be scary. More specifically, fans – and even more specifically than that, girls.

It was a proven and well-known fact that Mark plus girls never equaled something that was a good outcome. He wasn’t entirely sure why (although anyone could probably give you a detailed, bulleted and numbered list if you asked them nicely), but that never stopped him from trying when the opportunity presented itself and when he had nothing else better to do. Besides, it wasn’t like he could ignore Bailey – despite the circumstances and despite her being almost too gorgeous to be willing to meet up with a guy like him, whom she’d only just met on the chat. Whatever – Mark wasn’t about to question it, and he wasn’t about to question the cookies he had acquired and he wasn’t going to question the slushie he was getting out of it, either (even though he was the one paying for said slushie).

The good news was, when he stepped out of the Quik Trip with his blueberry flavored slushie and the cherry flavored slushie he got Bailey (he assumed all girls liked cherry), the tall brunette was standing not too far from his car. The bad news? She was insanely pretty, and so of course, Mark clammed up and awkwardly handed off the slushie he got her to her before he ducked inside his car and waited for her to get in with him. It didn’t really even matter that she was as pretty as she was; she was a girl and therefore had a very unfair advantage to Mark. She could hold him at gunpoint with her smile and he’d gladly fork over all of his money, his car, and his first three children.

The ride to the band house consisted mostly of Mark drumming his fingers against the steering wheel to whatever song came on the rock station that was currently playing, hoping that the other guys were still nowhere near the house (it was easier to talk to girls without the guys pressuring him, although either way it was still very difficult), and making small talk with the pretty girl next to him and exchanging awkward smiles and glances every once in a while. When they were finally parked in front of the house, Mark let out a sigh of relief and picked his slushie up from the cup holder in the middle compartment of between the front seats of his car. ”We’re here,” he stated idly, throwing Bailey a cheeky grin before he undid his seatbelt and pried himself out of his car.

After letting himself into the house, he threw his keys into the small dish on circular end table situated by the front door before he walked forward; leaving the door open for Bailey (he never said that he was the best host to have ever existed). He took a sip of his slushie and bent over the coffee table in the living room to open the small box of cookies he’d bought. He looked up from the cookies and in the general direction of where he just came while he hollered out, ”I only ate like, two cookies. You still gonna beat me up?”

TAG: bri | bailey
NOTES: ee this is awful i'm sorry love!! xoxo
OUTFIT
PM
^
BAILEY Q. HANOVER
 Posted: Jun 13 2014, 12:28 AM
student
N/A
I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation I've never been afraid of any deviation An' I don't really care if you think I'm strange I ain't gonna change An' I'm never gonna care 'bout my bad reputation Oh no, not me, oh no, not me
nineteen years old
19 posts made

Sinner

BAILEY
TAGGED: MARK
WORDS: 611
NOTES: [click]
So maybe Bailey wasn’t exactly the brightest when it came to who she talked to and decided she was going to spend time with. She tended to talk to people she didn’t know and meet up with them frequently, though she was usually smart enough to meet them in a public place. Mark seemed to know people she did though, and that meant he couldn’t be some crazy killer who was gonna try and stuff her in a suitcase or something, or that’s what she figured. It wasn’t that the girl was too trusting, it was really that she didn’t care in the least bit. In fact she rarely trusted anyone at all, always having her guard up. She had just gotten pretty good at hiding it with a bright smile and her cheeky personality.

When it came to Bailey and boys, it was no secret that she could flirt and smooth talk them to get whatever it was she wanted. Most of the time it was all harmless though. Usually it was because she was bored or she wanted someone to share their food with her. Tonight it happened to be both. Besides, Mark seemed like a pretty nice kid and the clearly had a lot in common…or at least their love of cookies and really that was enough for her to consider him friend material. With that in mind, Bailey had climbed down from whatever roof she had been sitting on when her and Mark made their plans to meet and began her walk over to the Quik Trip. It wasn’t that long of one, and so she just stood outside as she waited for the male to appear. She wasn’t all that sure she was going to be able to pick him out since all she had to go on was a tiny little picture from the chat.

Luckily, she didn’t really have to worry about it as the male had seemed to find her. Bailey flashed him a smile as she took the slushie from him, starting to sip from it immediately. Though cherry wasn’t her favorite, it definitely wasn’t something she would turn her nose up at either. Bailey slid into the passenger’s seat of Marks car and buckled her seatbelt. The ride was rather quiet with the exception of the radio, it was something the girl wasn’t really used to. She was always loud and talkative, but she had just met this kid and she didn’t want to go scaring him. She would try to work at his pace, no matter how painful she was finding it to only make idle small talk, none of which seemed to last all that long. She just figured she could get him to talk a little more once they were finally back at his place. For now she could just remain fairly content drinking her slushies and thinking about the cookies they were about to eat.

”Well it’s about time.” she teased, following the males lead as she climbed out of the car. She shivered a bit as the water that built up around the cup her drink was in dripped on her bare midriff, wiping it off and acting as if she hadn’t just done that. Bailey followed Mark into the house, closing the door behind them. She took a minute to look around before make her way in the direction her host had just gone in. ”Hmmm…I might, we’ll have to see how the rest of the night goes.” she replied with a laugh, coming to a stop beside the boy. ”What kind did you get?” she questioned, not wanting to be rude and just grabbing for the food.
THEONS @ SHINE
PM
^
MARK C. IVANOV
 Posted: Jun 14 2014, 11:50 PM
N/A
a scrub is a guy who think he's a fly and he's also known as a bastard always talkin' about what he wants and just sits on his broke ass so no i don't want your number no i don't want to give you mine and no i don't want to meet you nowhere no don't want none of your time
twenty-one years old
37 posts made

Neutral

So much to fight for,
so much to change
Mark tore his eyes away from the box of cookies, up to the brunette girl as she stood beside him, just long enough to throw her a crooked smile – which was more out of nerves and having a lack of anything to say than anything else. Luckily, she asked him a question that he could answer without royally fucking up (or at least, he hoped such was the case), and he straightened up his posture, the jade shards in his irises sparkling as he stared down at the cookies once more (because he found looking directly at Bailey for too long would produce the same kind of anxious-nervous feeling that was also produced by staring at the sun for too long; it hurt, but in a sort of good way). His raspberry lips parted slightly before he spoke, ”Peanut butter and chocolate chip,” was his dry reply, and he finally glanced over at the pretty girl beside him before he looked down at the cookies, deciding to take one – chocolate chip – for himself and biting into it. After he’d chewed and swallowed the mouthful he’d bit out of the cookie he had picked up, Mark dared to look back over at Bailey and smiled over the cookie that he’d stuck between his teeth. He took it out momentarily to say, ”Go ahead, help yourself,” before he stuffed it back in his mouth and took another bite.

So far, so good, he supposed – besides how eloquently he had just executed that last sentence (because yes, talking with your mouth nearly full was always the surefire way to get on a girl’s good side). By now, usually, some girls would be running away from him either crying or swearing at him – although he usually had no particular idea why. Women were a strange breed of human, he had decided. Not Bailey, though. She at least got bonus points for not turning up her nose and leaving now, despite the disastrous state that the boys’ house was in, and despite the awkward exchange (rather, the lack of exchange) of words between the two of them in the car. Plus, she had thrown a double-whammy on him earlier with the compliments she had been dishing out in the chat. Mark may not have had the biggest ego in the world, and because of that, there was always a soft admiration for girls blind (or stupid) enough to actually throw a compliment his way. Fans weren’t included in this, of course. Because if they were…. Well, it would be a completely different story.

As Mark mentally digested this (while simultaneously staring off at the flat screen which, currently, wasn’t on), he plopped down onto the couch and promptly propped his feet up on the coffee table, crossing his legs at the ankle. He figured now would be as good a time as any to spark up some sort of conversation so that the two of them weren’t just sitting there awkwardly, but, honest-to-god, Mark couldn’t think of a single thing to say. What did girls even like to talk about? Would she be interested in his plants? Maybe. He sniffled before he let out a soft sigh. And before the omnipresent voices of Danny and Zander could intrude his thought process and stop this train wreck, Mark blurted out, ”Have you ever seen a venus flytrap before? Like a real life one?”

NOTES: i'm sry this is horrible and i'm sry about mark lmfao
OUTFIT
PM
^
BAILEY Q. HANOVER
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 12:24 AM
student
N/A
I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation I've never been afraid of any deviation An' I don't really care if you think I'm strange I ain't gonna change An' I'm never gonna care 'bout my bad reputation Oh no, not me, oh no, not me
nineteen years old
19 posts made

Sinner

BAILEY
Bailey had to say that she couldn’t ever remember hanging out with anyone quite like this boy. He wasn’t like anyone she had ever met before and honestly it was almost refreshing. She was used to guys who tried to be smooth and sweet talk her. It had been like pulling teeth to get Mark to let her come over to the house to partake in eating the cookies he wouldn’t have had if it weren’t for her. She couldn’t help but to laugh quietly as she watched the boy leaning over the box of cookies like if he weren’t watching someone might try to snatch them away. ”Mmmm very good choices, moving back to my good list” she replied with a tiny smirk. She watched him another minute as he grabbed a cookie for himself, trying to be patient as she still tried to avoid reaching over him. Normally she wouldn’t care, but this was the first time meeting the boy and she didn’t want him to think she was completely rude. Finally he offered for her to take one and Bailey smiled a little wider, ”Don’t mind if I do” she replied, leaning over to grab a chocolate chip cookie and lifted it to her lips to take a bite. ”Delicious” she murmured more to herself than anyone else.

The lack of upkeep in the house or Marks unique charm hardly fazed the girl. She was just happy to have someone to talk to. Bailey really hated being alone and not having something to do. The girl always liked to make the best of things, besides it wasn’t like this boy was anything terrible. He was just a little awkward and there was nothing wrong with that. When Mark moved to sit on the couch, the brunette followed and sat down in another empty chair before taking another bite of her snack. The girl was so enthused by her cookies that she almost missed what the boy had said completely. Had he really just asked her about a venus flytrap? Because that was definitely something she would have never expected to hear. Bailey took a minute to think, using the opportunity to finish off her food before trying to speak again. ”I’m not sure to be honest with you. I don’t think I have though.” she fell quiet a moment before speaking again. ”Why do you ask?”
THEONS @ SHINE
PM
^
MARK C. IVANOV
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 10:02 PM
N/A
twenty-one years old
37 posts made

Neutral

So much to fight for,
so much to change
’I don’t think I have though’ Was all Mark needed to hear before he shot up from his current sitting position on the couch. Of course, he wasn’t all that surprised that Bailey had never seen a venus fly trap before; in fact, he doubted any of the guys in the band would have gone on to see the glorious plant-creature-thing if Mark had never come along or if Mark had never taken interest in such a thing in the first place. He stood within the small space between the couch and the coffee table for a brief moment before he looked down at Bailey and put up his index finger briefly. ”Hold on. I’ll be right back –“ He started walking, and then said over his shoulder before he left the room, ”I have something cool to show you!” And no, unlike most guys, that wasn’t a euphemism for his dick – he had something that he genuinely thought was beyond cool and amazing to show to Bailey. Plus, it meant that he didn’t have to spend so much time with her. Not like she was a bad person or anything; in fact, the exact opposite was true. She seemed nice, she was the reason that he had the cookies right now, she was extremely beautiful, and she smelled nice. Plus, she was wearing one of his half-shirt thingies – you know – the kind that showed a girl’s stomach? It was very distracting. Mark needed to leave before his brain overloaded.

Plus, Mark didn’t want to invite her into his room. Not right now, anyways. The lights were off – because although he may not have looked like the type, he was always energy-conscious and turned off all of the lights in a room after he left it, which meant that the giant dick on the ceiling above his bed made out of glow in the dark stars was very noticeable. Zander. He rolled his eyes and huffed when he entered his room and, sure enough, that was the first thing he noticed - but he quickly smiled to himself, shrugged it off, and tripped over the horrific mess on his bedroom floor until he bumped into his desk. He felt around for a bit before he felt the pot that belonged to John Lemon, and then he quickly picked it up and held it to his body carefully as he walked back out of his room.

As he re-entered the living room, he still had a huge-ass smile on his face, and he looked up from his plant to Bailey. At least, for Mark, it was easier to talk to a pretty girl with his plant in the room. John Lemon was his good luck charm, or something like that, at least. ”Here,” he stated excitedly while he set the pot down on the coffee table. He pointed at it before stuffing his hands in his pockets. ”That’s John Lemon, because the little heads look like lemons and… Who doesn’t like John Lennon?” He smiled briefly before walking around the coffee table, grabbing himself another cookie, and plopping down on the couch. ”So uh.. Yeah. That’s it. Do you have any…. Cool… Plants… Pets?”

NOTES: this is awful ;-;
OUTFIT
PM
^
BAILEY Q. HANOVER
 Posted: Jun 25 2014, 03:45 PM
student
N/A
nineteen years old
19 posts made

Sinner

BAILEY
Bailey had always been known for being a little out there and fairly eccentric. She never fit in with most of the other girls in high school, or really anyone for that matter. Though she had found a few people in college, most still found her to be just too much handle. She was loud and excitable and not exactly the most girl person you would ever meet. Her idea of fun was wandering Chicago, mostly by rooftop and he idea of interesting was never what anyway else would have considered be so. Bailey bit into her cookie again as she looked up at the male who was now standing. She gave him a tiny smile and nodded, still chewing on her snack. She watched as he disappeared from the room and laughed as he yelled to her. Bailey continued to nibble on her snack as she waited for the male, moving around a little to get more comfortable.

When it sounded like something had just fallen over or something in the other room, Bailey sat up a little to look over her shoulder. It was kind of stupid of her to do when she thought about it because it wasn’t like she could see through walls or something like that. The girl hummed to herself, running her fingers through her hair as she continued to wait. Once she heard Marks footsteps, the girl smiled again and looked back at him. At was almost comical how excited he was to show her this, but at the same time she found it to be completely endearing. As the male placed the plant down, Bailey shoved the last of her cooking in her mouth and leaned forward to get a better look at it. Even though she didn’t exactly find it to be nearly as exciting as mark did, the girl had to admit that it was pretty cool. ”Hmm…” she hummed quietly, still studying the plant. ”It is quite a fitting name for it” she replied. ”And I don’t know who wouldn’t like John Lennon, maybe a crazy person.” she added before sitting back against the couch cushions once more. ”No, My parents aren’t home much so they don’t want pets and I tried to grow sunflowers one summer and accidently killed them, so I think it’s better I don’t.” she admitted with a soft of sheepish smile. ”I mean I would love a pet, a puppy actually…or maybe a cat if it was cuddly.” she narrowed her eyes in deep though a moment before blink a few times, a smile returning to her face. ”But anyway….John Lemon is real neat…what made you get him?” she questioned, tilting her head to the side.
THEONS @ SHINE
PM
^
MARK C. IVANOV
 Posted: Jun 27 2014, 09:47 PM
N/A
twenty-one years old
37 posts made

Neutral

So much to fight for,
so much to change
In retrospect, it probably wasn’t an entirely good idea to leave Bailey unattended in the living room. For all Mark knew, she could have been some stealthy robber who wanted to steal all of the band’s most valued objects. Then again, she didn’t look like she could do much damage – and even though she was tall and, admittedly, very gorgeous, Mark was almost twenty percent certain that if it came down to it, he could totally fight Bailey if she posed a threat. Then again, he would have to better define the word ’thread’ because even in her completely complacent state, she was very threatening. Damn all of those pretty girls out there in the world.

Mark had to admit that he was glad that she didn’t turn out to be like one of those snobby girls that laughed at John Lemon the minute that he set him down on the coffee table. He realized that it was stupid for him to get offended when someone else didn’t find a plant to be as cool as he found it, but on the other side of that argument, there was always such a thing as a little compassion and a lot of humoring. Either way – whether Bailey was really interested or not or if she was just humoring him because he seemed excited about it – he was glad that she wasn’t a bitch about it. Of course, he wasn’t entirely sure why he was glad about this, because that only meant that so far, he had zero reasons to dislike Bailey, and since that was the case, he would continue feeling awkward and nervous around her until she left or until she gave him a reason to not be nervous or awkward. Most likely, the former would happen before the latter.

”Oh, that sucks. Sunflowers can be tricky though, I guess-“ He cut himself off and shrugged his shoulders. Sean and Mark both went to the library a lot to read up on plants. It was kind of how they bonded (despite being friends nearly all of their lives) within all of the chaos that was presented by being in a band. He frowned a bit though when it registered in his mind that she might not have ever had a real pet, if her parents were never home and didn’t want to get him. That sucked. Mark’s parents may have been overbearing and busy with work-related things, but he had always had a dog or something while growing up. ”Oh man, I’d love to get a dog of my own. Have you seen Danny’s pitbulls?” Mark hesitated briefly so that he could lean forward and get another cookie from the box, happily chewing a mouthful before he continued. ”Oh, or Zander’s dog, Cas. He looks like a wolf kinda. I think Zander took Cas over to Mere’s, otherwise I’d show you.”

Mark chuckled somewhat nervously when Bailey asked him what made him get John Lemon. ”It was one of those ideas that you think of when you’re high and then you actually follow through once you’re sober.” That was the shorter version of the story, and he was absolutely sure that not telling Bailey the gruesome details would be saving her a lot of trouble. After a few moments of silence, he added on, ”What kind of dog or cat would you get?”

OUTFIT
PM
^
BAILEY Q. HANOVER
 Posted: Jun 30 2014, 10:27 PM
student
N/A
nineteen years old
19 posts made

Sinner

BAILEY
For as intimidating and troublesome as she liked to make herself out to seem, Bailey was really completely harmless. She was tall and lanky, which made her rather clumsy and uncoordinated. Not to mention she was rarely sober, making it pretty much impossible for the girl to pose any sort of threat. She was usually too busy giggling and making off comments under her breath. In short, Bailey was mostly bark and very little bite. It was really only when you managed to upset the girl that you were going to be sorry. She had a fuse that was about ten seconds long and if your explanation for getting on her last nerve took longer than that you were going to be sorry. Clearly Mark wasn’t giving Bailey any reason to lose her patience though, and she was honestly perfectly content just sitting there to eat cookies and wait for the male to get back with the plant he was clearly more than excited to show her.

The girl laughed lightly and nodded, ”That they can, especially when you don’t remember to take care of them like I did.” she added. Bailey never had all that good of a memory with things and so if it didn’t remind her it needed to be fed or bathed or played with, she probably wasn’t going to remember. She had always been a little flighty and never good at paying attention to anything. That was probably the real reason that her parents didn’t trust her with an animal. She would let it outside and forget to let it back in or something. She wouldn’t though. Bailey knew that if she had a real pet she would take really good care of it. ”Nope” she shook her head at the males questions. ”I’ve never seen either of them.”

She looked over at Mark as he spoke again and she grinned. ”I will forever argue that high thoughts are some of the best thoughts I have ever had.” she replied, running a hand through her hair. It was true, though she couldn’t recall any specific memories at the moment. ”Hmm…” she started, chewing on her bottom lip as she thought about Mark’s question. What kind would she get? ”I don’t really know, probably something big if I got a dog or I would get a black cat.” she finally replied after another few minutes of thinking.
THEONS @ SHINE
PM
^
MARK C. IVANOV
 Posted: Jul 2 2014, 10:19 PM
N/A
twenty-one years old
37 posts made

Neutral

So much to fight for,
so much to change
So far, Mark had to admit, that everything was going smoothly. Of course, if he really knew how unimpressive his plants could be to people that weren’t him, he’d both be offended and probably thinking about how to take on this situation – and this girl – in a completely different way. Alas, Mark Ivanov was a strange creature with a brand of his own, and he either refused to believe that there was anything wrong with his precious plants, or he was just completely oblivious to what made the opposite sex’s brains work. One day, he may stumble upon some huge and great enlightenment, kind of like how every civilization has done in the past before they crawled their way of the dark ages, but for now it was not happening for this kid. Perhaps that was for the best, because his outward virginal appearance and his long list of running quirks seemed to help him a lot with the right kind of people.

”See!” Mark began excitedly while his raspberry red lips molded into a huge grin around a set of white, shiny teeth. He nodded his head somewhat enthusiastically, the emerald chips in his eyes glowing miraculously as he did so. It seemed Bailey was on the same wavelength as him, which was both frightening and awe-inspiring all at the same time. There weren’t many people who seemed to think like Mark, and even if she wasn’t as into music and the band and plants as he was, she at least agreed about the high thoughts thing. ”I try to tell Zander that all of the time,” He began, taking a reluctant break as he bit into his cookie, chewed, and then swallowed. ”Y’know, like, get high while we’re writing music and stuff. Lots of bands do that. But since his parents are lawyers and stuff he gets kinda sketch about bringing that shit into the house,” He explained, somewhat somberly. He had actually thought, numerous times, to grow his own marijuana (it seemed that he had the green thumb to do so), but every time he brought it up around the boys, Zander especially seemed opposed to the idea. Danny and Mark were both obviously the most adamant about Mark’s little pot growing idea, and both vowed to somehow get Zander to smoke a blunt before 2014 ended. One day, it would happen. Maybe on their next tour.

”Black cats are actually really cool,” Mark replied in agreement. ”I actually want one of those wolf hounds. The Irish wolfhound? Or whatever it’s called. They’re huge and totally badass looking.”

OUTFIT
PM
^
BAILEY Q. HANOVER
 Posted: Jul 7 2014, 10:33 AM
student
N/A
nineteen years old
19 posts made

Sinner

BAILEY
Bailey was one of those people who could hang out with almost anyone and everyone, with a few exceptions. She wasn’t actually all that fond of hanging out with other girls. Mostly because more times than not, other girls were more concerned about their hair and make up then anything else and she just couldn’t be bothered. Growing up in the world of fashion, Bailey knew a lot more about designers and the latest trends then she let on. She had drawn up her own sketches of dresses and outfits alike. They were all tucked away in her room where no one ever saw them but her. At nineteen, Bailey found it much more exciting to just run around and cause problems. She wanted to live and to cram as much excitement into her young life as was humanly possible before she was forced to finally settle down and start earning her own living.

The girl couldn’t help but to smile at Mark’s excitement. The way his eyes lit up as she agreed to what he had just said. Why hadn’t she met him earlier? This was clearly a friendship that was always meant to happen. Bailey was almost always high, and so maybe she wasn’t exactly the best at judging it was really as great of an idea as the two of them seemed to think it was, but there had to be plenty of other people who thought the same…right? ”Oh he needs to relax. If weed is the worst he ever does I bet his parents would be overjoyed.” she replied, running a hand through her hair. Again, she probably wasn’t the right person to judge the situation as her parents were just never around to pay any attention to what it was she was doing, but part of it also made a lot of sense in her head.

”They are! I don’t think they are really bad lucky either. That’s just people giving them a bad name.” She explained, reaching for another cookie. ”Oh those are beautiful…really big too” she looked at the boy and smiled. ”I bet they’re a whole lot of fun to play with.” she added before biting into her snack. ”Thanks again for having me over by the way.” she said suddenly, ”I’ll have to let everyone know you are by far the coolest guy in the band.” she added, her smile widening ever so slightly.
THEONS @ SHINE
PM
^
MARK C. IVANOV
 Posted: Jul 15 2014, 08:23 AM
N/A
twenty-one years old
37 posts made

Neutral

So much to fight for,
so much to change
It was uplifting that whenever someone actually agreed with him. Growing up, Mark’s parents had definitely been the type who blocked out anything and everything that he had to say simply because he was a young child and young children, in their minds, weren’t capable of processing worthwhile thoughts. Even as an adult (or semi-adult, anyways) with a mildly successful career, his parents still gave him shit for the choices that he has made thus far in his life. He never claimed, not even once, that he was a perfect person, but it was still a whole self-esteem thing, you know? It was just kind of nice to have the parental backing to all of your choices, whether they were dumbass moves or not. Jesus Christ was that a little too deep for being glad that Bailey agreed with him on the subject of weed, but it was strictly stuck in his sub conscious. Mark Ivanov was always on the lookout for some kind of vetted approval. That’s why he loved his job so much, besides performing and working with music and his best friends; the approval they got from fans kept him up when everything else was trying to keep him down. If he ever had a bad day, the resolution was simple – go look for something nice that someone said in a tweet or in a comment on Instagram. Self-esteem problems? Nearly gone.

Well, almost nearly gone. But that’s why there were pretty girls such as Bailey (among others, because Mark would never admit to not spending a lot of time around girls) to fill in the rest of the gaps. They smelled nice and had soft hair and nice clothes; there wasn’t anything that could possibly make Mark feel bad about girls. Well, except for the ones who walked (sometimes very quickly) away from him – those ones didn’t make him feel particularly good about himself. The boy stretched out on the sofa, pushing his feet into the floor and sliding his legs out as far as they go, until his knees were nearly beneath the coffee table. He happy munched on his cookie and happily listened to Bailey as she spoke, nodding in agreement to what she said about black cats moments after he finished his second cookie. ”I always wanted a black cat growing up. Or any color of cat, really, but you know.” Of course, his parents never allowed that. He was pretty sure that even if they weren’t as uptight as they had been while raising their only child, one of them would have happened to have been allergic or deathly afraid of felines and it wouldn’t have happened, anyways. A dopey grin took formation on his red lips when she commented on his ideas about owning an Irish Wolfhound. ”Right?” He mused, rubbing at his chin. Shit. He needed to shave. He shook his head and dropped his hand back down onto his knee. ”Oh, no problem,” he began, reaching forward and grabbing another cookie. ”I was kind of afraid you’d beat me up if I didn’t share these cookies anyways,” he laughed, shaking his head as he took a bite into the delicious baked good. Honestly, he didn’t know how he survived so long without knowing about fucking Insomina Cookies. Who invented something like that? A goddamned genius, that’s who.

”The coolest in the band?” Mark inquired with a raise of his brow and a mischievous grin on his face. He could feel a small heat rise in his cheeks, and he almost cursed at himself out loud before he reminded himself of the shit lighting in the living room. Maybe she wouldn’t even notice. But it was awful nice of her to say that, especially considering the little battle all of the guys’ egos played against each other as far as who was the better one in the band went. Of course, there was never a real battle to decide who was better in the band amongst the small group of boys, although Mark was nearly one hundred percent certain that every guy was thinking it. Personally, he thought he was better – second to Zander, maybe, but he hardly counted because he and Meredith were meant to be together forever, and that was no fun for fans who wanted in on a little fun with the band members. Mark was better strictly because he had cool plants and he played guitar, but he wasn’t about to say that out loud. So instead, he grinned and shrugged his shoulders. ”Yeah, thanks, man. Now you just need to tell the other guys so that maybe they stop putting dicks on my ceiling that’s made out of glow in the dark stars,” he joked, except maybe it wasn’t too farfetched of an idea. He didn’t mind the practical jokes because that was kind of their thing (him and Zander especially), but at the same time he did. Like, what would a girl think if she saw that? She’d probably laugh and it’d ruin the whole mood, and that’s not what Mark wanted.

OUTFIT
PM
^
BAILEY Q. HANOVER
 Posted: Jul 18 2014, 12:50 AM
student
N/A
nineteen years old
19 posts made

Sinner

BAILEY
Bailey never had to deal with parents who didn’t approve of her choices. She didn’t have to worry about them thinking her style was strange of that she should actually try and cover up her stomach on occasion. They always just let her be her. They didn’t mind that she wasn’t sure fashion wasn’t her calling like it was theirs. They didn’t even mind she wasn’t all that sure what it was she wanted to with her life. As long as she graduated with some kind of kind of degree, preferably in four years, they were happy with anything the girl did. Staying out of jail was also something the preferred, though Bailey did find herself walking that fine line more frequently then she cared to admit. She was pretty sure that her parents knew about her partying ways, and she wasn’t all that sure whether they were okay with it or if they just pretended it wasn’t happening and turned their heads the other way. No matter which it might have been, Bailey certainly wasn’t going to complain.

”I love black cats” she replied, scooting around just a little to get comfortable. It was probably the only thing her parents had said no to, getting a pet. Of course, since it was very rare that anyone in the house was actually every there, it wouldn’t have been right for them to have a pet. It would never get the attention it needed, someone else would constantly have to look over it, and what was the point if that was the case? Bailey always said that she would actually stick around more if she did have something to look over and cuddle with. She would have walked a dog, or did whatever you did to bond with cats or hamsters or a fish. She could be responsibly if she needed to be, she was just never really expected to be. ”I totally get you.” she assured him with a nod. Bailey laughed and looked over at the boy. ”Nah, you’re too cute to beat up” she replied before reaching for another cookie for herself. She knew her late night wanderings would come of some use someday.

As Mark smiled, so did Bailey. She knew that was going to make the boy happy. She wasn’t exactly lying, not that she knew any of the other guys, but from what she knew Mark definitely seemed to be the one she would get along best with. Thought the lighting was somewhat dim, the girl was almost positive she could see a hint of red in the boy’s cheeks, though she never said anything. What was the point? It would only make him blush more, and she could have always been wrong. It was kind of hard to tell. Besides, she had just taken a bite of her cookie and it wasn’t polite to talk with your mouth full. ”I will be sure to. I’ll make sure that they completely understand.” she stated as if it would hardly even take an effort to do so. Bailey laughed and shook her head, ”Bunch of children” she teased, knowing that some of the things she did weren’t any better. What was life without a little fun? Still, from what she had managed to gather so far, Mark seemed to be the butt of a lot of jokes in the house and he was so nice, she almost felt bad that anyone could pick on him so much.
THEONS @ SHINE
PM
^
MARK C. IVANOV
 Posted: Jul 19 2014, 01:43 AM
N/A
twenty-one years old
37 posts made

Neutral

So much to fight for,
so much to change
Mark was pretty sure that if it was at all possible, if a lone human being could ever come across the ability to turn into a fruit or vegetable, he had that ability. And instead of turning into something cool (were there such thing as cool fruits or vegetables?), he’d turn into a tomato. He already had the whole turning red from the tips of his ears to the sharp line of his jaw down. If Bailey didn’t stop causing the heat to flush all over his face, he was pretty sure that he was going to spontaneously combust or something like that. He was like a vampire, except instead of bursting into flames when coming into contact with the sun (perhaps that might be true as well), he combust into flames the minute compliments, notions of flirtation, or anything that fell within the spectrum of those two things, were thrown into his face. It wasn’t like he didn’t enjoy them; in fact, he did everything but detest these situations. The only thing he hated was that he never knew what to do or what to say. Should he say thank you? Should he say ‘you too’ and give her a hearty pat on the back? He decided on neither and figured that a subject change was in order. The only thing was, he had no idea what else to talk about.

So instead of talking, Mark finished off the rest of his second cookie. Since Bailey had just admitted that he was too cute to beat up, he figured that also implied that he was too cute to get mad at – or beat up – because he seriously lacked any interesting things to say right now. He could talk about the cookies, but he figured that they had already run that river completely dry.

”Actually,” Mark started, a devious light in his green eyes. He turned and looked at Bailey, a small smirk on his red lips. His mind quickly backtracked to the offhand comment that she had made about the prank Zander pulled on him, and it reminded him that he had concocted the perfect plan to get back at him. ”After our first part of our tour, during the break, I’m going to get a bunch of those dildos with the suction cups on the ends” - even though he wasn’t entirely sure why that was ever really necessary – ”And put them on each of the blades of Zander’s ceiling fan in his bedroom.” He chuckled to himself, completely delighted with his idea. ”I can’t wait to see his face to be honest.” In fact, the whole plan seemed to be a pretty solid one, except he wasn’t sure if he was capable of going into an adult store and actually buying five suction cup dildos with a straight face. Mark wondered if he could do it at all, actually. He hoped to God that he could, because it was probably the best idea he had hatched in a while.

NOTES: ee this is awful i'm sorry love!! xoxo
OUTFIT
PM
^
BAILEY Q. HANOVER
 Posted: Aug 1 2014, 11:12 PM
student
N/A
nineteen years old
19 posts made

Sinner

BAILEY
Bailey couldn’t help the devilish smile that remained painted on her lips as her eyes sparkled in amusement. She really couldn’t get over how red the boy was getting with every complement she gave or every flirtatious comment she made. It was making it rather hard for a girl who fed off things like this, not to make any more comments that might cause the boy to turn an even darker shade of red, if that were even possible. She honestly wasn’t even all that sure at this point. For as much fun as she was having, Bailey didn’t want to scare the poor boy the first time they ever met each other in person. She realized that she could be a little much at times and maybe she was a lot to deal with and that could rub people the wrong way. The girl was really trying not to come off like she was some crazy person. Though she could admit that so far she probably wasn’t doing all that good of a job. After all she had been wandering on, still a little high when she had practically invited herself to a strange guys house in hope for cookies. There were crazier people then that, right? Of course there were. Having a craving for cookies wasn’t crazy at all, pretty much everyone liked cookies.

The girl played with the ends of her hair as she sat there on the couch, trying to keep herself from eating yet another one. Her eyes flicked back to focus on the boy again as he began to speak of a prank he planned on pulling on his bandmate. Bailey giggled, giving him a grin. ”If only I could be a fly on the wall for that one.” she replied, shifting a little in her seat. ”You’ll have to let me know how it ends up going. Try and get a picture or something!” she added rather enthusiastically. Bailey had been big on pranks when she was in high school. She found nothing more entertaining then planning them and watching people’s reactions. Once she entered college, however, people seemed to be less lighthearted about the entire thing and she just ended up filling her time with wandering the streets of Chicago instead. Either way, the girl could always appreciate a good prank and anyone who managed to pull a good one off.
THEONS @ SHINE
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll