FALL 2014
lost track? click here!
june 15th, 2014: ..also, surprise! we have a new skin!!
june 15th, 2014: hey guys! two important things. 1) a warning/announcement about the icc, here!. 2) activity check #2, here! please check both out.
may 29th, 2014: quick announcement about the mini profile change, so please click here to read about that!
may 27th, 2014: hey guys! new skin, and lots of new features/updates/changes! click here to read them all!
the skin was made by cat for show your teeth, along with the graphics, the code for the board description, and the table you are seeing here. thank you subdevo for the peekaboo sidebar, and thank you black for the custom forum structure coeds. the lyrics you see on the category titles are from the song 'spread your love' by the black rebel motorcycle club, and the site title is a slight variation of lyrics from the song 'teeth' by lady gaga. the color palette was found off of colourlovers, and the backgrounds you see used in the mini profile and in the background of the skin are from subtlepatterns. if i've forgotten to credit you, please let me know! x

Add Reply
New Poll

just always be waiting for me, nini/cazza
 Posted: Aug 3 2014, 01:21 AM
I can hear your heart On the radio beat They're playing "Chasing Cars" and I thought of us Back to the time, You were lying next to me I looked across and fell in love So I took your hand Back through lamp-lit streets and dew Everything led back to you So can you see the stars...
twenty-one years old
315 posts made

He sees them talking with a big smile, but they haven't got a clue. Yeah, they're living the good life, can't see what he is going through. They're driving fast cars, but they don't know where they're going. In the fast lane, living life without knowing. And he says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids, 'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in. I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids. I wish that I could be like the cool kids, 'Cause all the cool kids they seem to get it.
tags: nini

notes: ):

ϟ nic
As he opened his eyes and they slowly adjusted to the light of the room, Edan looked around the unfamiliar space. This wasn’t the frat house, which was the last place he had remembered being. He vaguely remembered being a little woozy as well, but nothing past that. He panicked a minute or so, trying to figure out why he wasn’t surrounded by decades of pictures and artifacts from his fraternity, but instead he could only see white walls and lights that were just too bright for his eyes to handle. He tried to move, but his body felt heavy and he felt completely drained as if he had just run a marathon. It was then that he first noticed the noise. That terrifying noise he so deeply dreaded. It was a steady beeping sound, one that followed the beat of his own heart rate. It wasn’t long after that, Edan started to take notice of all the machines he was hooked up to. As he tried to reach up and rub the end of his nose, he bushed his fingers against the oxygen tube that wrapped around his ears. It all became too real for him as Edan realized where he was, and it was the one place he was absolutely terrified to be.

Edan tried to sit up, but he could hardly move, only stressing himself out more. His eyes darted around the room as he looked for something to explain what it was that was happening. As he moved his head, the male’s eyes fell on the face of his twin sister. She hardly resembled the girl he knew her as, however. She looked tired and worried. Her hair was unkempt and it looked as if she hadn’t slept in days even though he knew he had only just seen her yesterday. ”Nini what’s going on?” he croaked, studying his sister. Had she been crying? Her eyes seemed red and swollen, but then again it might have just been the light of the room. Still, Edan focused on anything he could to not focus on the fact he was currently laying in a hospital bed. ”What’s wrong?” he pressed, still a little disoriented and out of the loop on something that was happening to him. Still, more than anything Edan wanted to comfort other people and so he moved his arm, holding his hand out for his sister to hold.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll