THE DATE
OCTOBER
FALL 2014
lost track? click here!
UPDATES
june 15th, 2014: ..also, surprise! we have a new skin!!
june 15th, 2014: hey guys! two important things. 1) a warning/announcement about the icc, here!. 2) activity check #2, here! please check both out.
may 29th, 2014: quick announcement about the mini profile change, so please click here to read about that!
may 27th, 2014: hey guys! new skin, and lots of new features/updates/changes! click here to read them all!
credits
the skin was made by cat for show your teeth, along with the graphics, the code for the board description, and the table you are seeing here. thank you subdevo for the peekaboo sidebar, and thank you black for the custom forum structure coeds. the lyrics you see on the category titles are from the song 'spread your love' by the black rebel motorcycle club, and the site title is a slight variation of lyrics from the song 'teeth' by lady gaga. the color palette was found off of colourlovers, and the backgrounds you see used in the mini profile and in the background of the skin are from subtlepatterns. if i've forgotten to credit you, please let me know! x

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

count down from 10,000, just to challenge u guys.
CAT
 Posted: May 13 2014, 05:55 PM
life ruiner tbh
drifting apart like two sheets of ice my love frozen hearts growing colder with time there's no heat from our mouths please take me back to my refuse and we are in flames i needed i need you to run through my veins like disease disease and now we are strange strangers
old years old
135 posts made

Admin

how dedicated are you?
so.... how dedicated are you really? here's a bit of a challenge for you guys: i want you to count down from 10,000 (the first post will be 9,999). but here's a bit of a wrench into things: YOU CANNOT POST WITH THE SAME ACCOUNT CONSECUTIVELY. if you have multiple accounts, you can post with your different characters, but you cannot post with the same character twice in a row. make sense? hope so!! happy counting!
PMEmail
^
ARIELLA M. SUTTON
 Posted: May 13 2014, 05:56 PM
barista/student
hush now quiet down can you hear my heart racing falling to my knees cause i've been a chasing a lie love life i don't know what i was thinking dipped my toes in now i'm sinking i guess it hurts a bit but i'm over it now
twenty years old
71 posts made

Saint

PM
^
ELA M. LOCKWOOD
lead singer for help the martians
four weeks ahead i thought that i should think some more i'm fucked in the head and my mind is turning into a whore five months go by and i thought about letting her go she's crazy though and i guess she took control
twenty-four years old
13 posts made

Inactive

PM
^
ELSA G. BLAIR
stripper at bottom's up
it's just not right i don't wanna be your girl no more i just wanna see your face at home you can't treat me right so i decide that i don't wanna be your girl no more no i just wanna see you up and out out of the door i'm not living right so i decide that i don't wanna be your girl no more i won't hide the ways i've tried it's just it not right it's killing me tonight
twenty-seven years old
168 posts made

Sinner

PM
^
SILAS I. TOKAREV
illegal arms dealer
N/A
and you said it was like fire around the brim burning solid burning thin the burning rim like stars burning holes right through the dark flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes you were one inch from the edge of this bed i drag you back a sleepyhead
twenty-six years old
5 posts made

Inactive

PM
^
HUDSON M. COX
 Posted: May 13 2014, 05:57 PM
busboy at arcadia/bouncer at se7en/student
a tornado flew around my room before you came excuse the mess it made it usually doesn't rain in southern california much like arizona my eyes don't shed tears but boy they pour when i'm thinkin bout you
twenty-one years old
202 posts made

Neutral

PM
^
LENNON CARTHY
 Posted: May 13 2014, 06:20 PM
MUSICIAN
N/A
the mirrors image it tells me its home time but im not finished cause youre not by my side and as i arrived i thought that i saw you leaving carrying your shoes decided that once again i was just dreaming of bumping into you
TWENTY-FIVE years old
39 posts made

Sinner

PM
^
TINSLEY A. FLORES
 Posted: May 16 2014, 01:28 PM
college student/barista at joe's
we are the reckless, we are the wild youth, chasing visions of our futures. one day we'll reveal the truth that one will die before he gets here.
twenty-two years old
110 posts made

Saint

PMEmail
^
SILAS I. TOKAREV
 Posted: May 18 2014, 11:26 AM
illegal arms dealer
N/A
and you said it was like fire around the brim burning solid burning thin the burning rim like stars burning holes right through the dark flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes you were one inch from the edge of this bed i drag you back a sleepyhead
twenty-six years old
5 posts made

Inactive

PM
^
MATEUS D. FERREIRA
owner of bottom's up/drug lord guy
you don't know what's in store but you know what you're here for close your eyes lay yourself beside me hold tight for this ride we don't need no protection come alone we don't need attention
twenty-five years old
110 posts made

Sinner

PM
^
ARIELLA M. SUTTON
barista/student
hush now quiet down can you hear my heart racing falling to my knees cause i've been a chasing a lie love life i don't know what i was thinking dipped my toes in now i'm sinking i guess it hurts a bit but i'm over it now
twenty years old
71 posts made

Saint

PM
^
ELSA G. BLAIR
stripper at bottom's up
it's just not right i don't wanna be your girl no more i just wanna see your face at home you can't treat me right so i decide that i don't wanna be your girl no more no i just wanna see you up and out out of the door i'm not living right so i decide that i don't wanna be your girl no more i won't hide the ways i've tried it's just it not right it's killing me tonight
twenty-seven years old
168 posts made

Sinner

PM
^
HUDSON M. COX
 Posted: May 18 2014, 11:27 AM
busboy at arcadia/bouncer at se7en/student
a tornado flew around my room before you came excuse the mess it made it usually doesn't rain in southern california much like arizona my eyes don't shed tears but boy they pour when i'm thinkin bout you
twenty-one years old
202 posts made

Neutral

PM
^
ELA M. LOCKWOOD
 Posted: May 18 2014, 11:27 AM
lead singer for help the martians
four weeks ahead i thought that i should think some more i'm fucked in the head and my mind is turning into a whore five months go by and i thought about letting her go she's crazy though and i guess she took control
twenty-four years old
13 posts made

Inactive

PM
^
ARIELLA M. SUTTON
 Posted: Jun 22 2014, 10:58 AM
barista/student
twenty years old
71 posts made

Saint

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll