THE DATE
OCTOBER
FALL 2014
lost track? click here!
UPDATES
june 15th, 2014: ..also, surprise! we have a new skin!!
june 15th, 2014: hey guys! two important things. 1) a warning/announcement about the icc, here!. 2) activity check #2, here! please check both out.
may 29th, 2014: quick announcement about the mini profile change, so please click here to read about that!
may 27th, 2014: hey guys! new skin, and lots of new features/updates/changes! click here to read them all!
credits
the skin was made by cat for show your teeth, along with the graphics, the code for the board description, and the table you are seeing here. thank you subdevo for the peekaboo sidebar, and thank you black for the custom forum structure coeds. the lyrics you see on the category titles are from the song 'spread your love' by the black rebel motorcycle club, and the site title is a slight variation of lyrics from the song 'teeth' by lady gaga. the color palette was found off of colourlovers, and the backgrounds you see used in the mini profile and in the background of the skin are from subtlepatterns. if i've forgotten to credit you, please let me know! x

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

suggestions
CAT
 Posted: Feb 17 2014, 02:41 PM
life ruiner tbh
drifting apart like two sheets of ice my love frozen hearts growing colder with time there's no heat from our mouths please take me back to my refuse and we are in flames i needed i need you to run through my veins like disease disease and now we are strange strangers
old years old
135 posts made

Admin

suggestions

if you have any suggestions, you may post them in here! these could be for events, boards, or anything in between. literally. give us your suggestions!!
PMEmail
^
LILIAN N. MARINA
 Posted: Feb 26 2014, 12:17 AM
years old
N/A posts made

is N/A

This is something really small, but I think a lot of people like to see it. On threads, you have the little lightning, but it's always the same. I think that it would be good to have that symbol in a different color when new posts are in, to make it easier for people to tell. =D
^
CAT
 Posted: Feb 26 2014, 07:25 PM
life ruiner tbh
drifting apart like two sheets of ice my love frozen hearts growing colder with time there's no heat from our mouths please take me back to my refuse and we are in flames i needed i need you to run through my veins like disease disease and now we are strange strangers
old years old
135 posts made

Admin

hey!!! i actually kind of agree with this tbh :-) i think i'll def incorporate it into the new skin!!
PMEmail
^
LARA E. CARLISLE
 Posted: Feb 28 2014, 01:38 AM
years old
N/A posts made

is N/A

would it be too cliche to do something like, have a gossip column in a local newspaper? where we can submit tidbits about other characters anonymously? like, PM them to a staff account or something?i've seen this on other sites. it's super fun to read and keeps us sort of updated on what's going on without having to read through everyone's threads. just a thought!:]

^
TINSLEY A. FLORES
 Posted: Feb 28 2014, 02:16 AM
college student/barista at joe's
we are the reckless, we are the wild youth, chasing visions of our futures. one day we'll reveal the truth that one will die before he gets here.
twenty-two years old
110 posts made

Saint

omgomgomg i love claire's idea about a gossip thing for the site. if anything, i for sure think we should have one of those "world of text" things where you can type whatever about whoever anonymously-- it's like writing on a blank bathroom wall, if you get the idea c: but yaaasss i agree w/ claire, i think we should have some anon action going on b/c easier to keep up with everyone's plots and it's fun and adds more fuel to the drama and plots~

AlSo i think it'd be fun to add a lil custom music player to the avatars (when you hover over 'em-- no autoplay, nah man, fuk dat shit) and yeah. if that makes sense omg idk message me and i could probably explain it better (its like 2 am rn oops) but yeah. not entirely sure how to do it, but if its possible, i think it'd be fun to add customizable music by a link to ur profile and to listen to what people put on as their songs and stuff!!!

aNd i think we should add a little quick link to people's profiles and shippers when you hover on their icons/avatars or whatever, u feel? much more convenient for stuff (not stalking people's characters, om no, stop thinking that).

PMEmail
^
CAT
 Posted: Feb 28 2014, 02:07 PM
life ruiner tbh
old years old
135 posts made

Admin

yes!!! tbh there was a lot that we all wanted to add but kind of forgot to, mostly bc we were excited to open.
anyways, i'm working on a new skin rn (mostly bc there are a lot of things that i haven't added to this skin that i wanted to originally, u feel me) and there is going to be a little gossip ticker - kind of like a twitter - where it updates whenever you refresh, and it'll have different bits of gossip. but i also like the idea of having a gossip column type deal! i'll talk to the other admins and work something out with that for sure!!

and omg mini don't even get me started aHH there are so many diff things i'm going to be adding to the mini profiles. i wasn't sure if ppl would like having mp3 there (bc a lot of times in the past when i've seen them on sites, lots of ppl don't fill them in or don't know how to get mp3 links~~) but it's definitely doable!! and yeaaaa there will be more ways for ppl to stalk characters on the new mini profile, including the app and shipper and stuff!!! but yes ty for yalls input c: c: c:
PMEmail
^
DAWSON J. HART
 Posted: Mar 1 2014, 05:11 AM
years old
N/A posts made

is N/A

okay, i know i haven't been the only one that's kinda irked by this but i've noticed the post count for everyone here is pretty much wrong ;__; like i know it says dawson only has five posts when i'm pretty sure he's in the high 20s. i know it's probably not an easy fix or something that can be done in like five seconds but i just wanted to bring it up because i know i'm definitely a stickler about my post count and i want it to be fixed for everyone else as well c:

^
MATEUS D. FERREIRA
 Posted: Mar 3 2014, 05:28 PM
owner of bottom's up/drug lord guy
you don't know what's in store but you know what you're here for close your eyes lay yourself beside me hold tight for this ride we don't need no protection come alone we don't need attention
twenty-five years old
110 posts made

Sinner

actually, we have it set so that only certain boards count towards your post count!! the boards that should count are the ones like downtown, west side, north side, and then the past board and all of those things within that category.
PM
^
COBY J. RIFT
 Posted: Apr 16 2014, 05:43 PM
years old
N/A posts made

is N/A

could i request a category in the restaurants section for Dick's Last Resort?
cat told me to add a description of the place so here yes okay:

a bar and restaurant located right on the edge of the Chicago river famous for their purposely obnoxious and sassy staff members. come for the show and banter, stay for the signature paper hats given to each customer with a personalized, rude (and often inappropriate) comment written in sharpie. a hilariously good time is guaranteed for all!
^
SANDRA M. HUNT
 Posted: Apr 16 2014, 06:04 PM
years old
N/A posts made

is N/A

added!!!! <3 (pst if u guys want anything added to any of the boards, pls let us know!!!!)
^
KSENIA T. KACZKA
 Posted: Apr 22 2014, 12:22 AM
years old
N/A posts made

is N/A

could i possibly suggest we add a toggle to the cbox? i'm not sure what exactly it is with it but my computer is not at all cooperating and i didn't know if it was causing a problem with anyone else?
^
CAT
 Posted: Apr 24 2014, 01:52 PM
life ruiner tbh
old years old
135 posts made

Admin

hey!! oops sorry aha, i meant to respond to this earlier! but yeah, i'll look into adding a toggle code for the cbox!!
PMEmail
^
FAYE E. SAWYER
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 10:53 PM
years old
N/A posts made

is N/A

NAME: Magic Marker Tattoos & Art Studio

DESCRIPTION: This was once just an empty building, but now turned into an art studio/tattoo parlor. This cute little two story building has become home to the new Magic Marker studio. It's an art studio as well as a tattoo parlor. Going in, you'll be greeted at a front desk from which you'll first see the art studio with walls lined with pictures from former customers. It is open to all ages for art classes, and just coming in to draw and paint. Just to the right of the desk, you'll see the entrance to the tattoo parlor which is strictly eighteen plus (piercings are the only exceptions to the age limit). Just above that is the apartment where the owner, Faye Sawyer, and her twins reside.
^
KYLE M. STOCKHOLM
 Posted: May 1 2014, 10:46 PM
years old
N/A posts made

is N/A

can we get a youtube section up in this?

there's a fabuloso code right here:
http://z10.invisionfree.com/CAUTIONTOTHEWI...howtopic=174836
^
SAMANTHA E. AVERY
 Posted: Jul 9 2014, 08:11 PM
strip club owner
N/A
you gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little, tease a little more. easy operator come a knockin' on my door. sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet. little miss innocent sugar me, yeah, yeah. give a little more
thirty years old
9 posts made

Sinner

LOCATION: River North District (Okay, I put this here because Venus is classy and not skanky. But if you feel like even a fancy strip club wouldn't be here, but it in South Loop)

NAME: Venus

DESCRIPTION: A large, neon light sign graces the front of this store. In blue, cursive lettering, it simply reads "Venus." There is no indication of what kind of business it is, but if you don't know, you shouldn't be going in there at all. Venus is the home to Sam Avery's group of beautiful women that take control of the room on stages and poles. You will find no filth or grime anywhere in the building. It's a model example of health. The inside is lit with blue lights scattered across the various stages. This isn't something to be ashamed of. Venus is a place of beauty. So, pull up a chair to the girl of your choice and let them take control of you. You won't be able to look away.[/QUOTE]
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll