THE DATE
OCTOBER
FALL 2014
lost track? click here!
UPDATES
june 15th, 2014: ..also, surprise! we have a new skin!!
june 15th, 2014: hey guys! two important things. 1) a warning/announcement about the icc, here!. 2) activity check #2, here! please check both out.
may 29th, 2014: quick announcement about the mini profile change, so please click here to read about that!
may 27th, 2014: hey guys! new skin, and lots of new features/updates/changes! click here to read them all!
credits
the skin was made by cat for show your teeth, along with the graphics, the code for the board description, and the table you are seeing here. thank you subdevo for the peekaboo sidebar, and thank you black for the custom forum structure coeds. the lyrics you see on the category titles are from the song 'spread your love' by the black rebel motorcycle club, and the site title is a slight variation of lyrics from the song 'teeth' by lady gaga. the color palette was found off of colourlovers, and the backgrounds you see used in the mini profile and in the background of the skin are from subtlepatterns. if i've forgotten to credit you, please let me know! x

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

♦ SUPER RICH KIDS ♦, misc. faces !
JUDE A. HAINSWORTH
 Posted: Feb 27 2014, 02:39 PM
college student/bartender
do i have to spell it out for you, or scream it in your face? oh. the chemistry between us could destroy this place. do i have to spell it out for you or whisper in your ear? oh, just stop right there. i think that we've got something here.
twenty-one years old
79 posts made

Sinner

PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PM ME ON MY ACCOUNT OR LEAVE A POST IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
PLEASE BE ACTIVE IF YOU ARE TAKING ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS
~THANK YOU~

<
the ex-girlfriend

okay, so this character right here is one of jude's many ex girlfriends. she was probably one of the first of the first, and then they got along really well, probably dated for a good six to eight months...until she said 'i love you'. then he got really distant and then she ended up getting so frustrated with his bullshit that she broke up with him, because it was very obvious that he didn't love her back or was just too scared to say so. they stayed enemies for a while, but then something happened [we can figure out what after] and then they became friends again. m'kay? m'kay.

[*]the face claim i have pictured is miley cyrus- you don't have to use her, but please run other fcs by me first.
[*]she can be anywhere from 18-21.
[*]i would prefer brunette miley, but if you REALLY want to use blonde miley, tell me first.

the twin brother

the second character i'm looking for would be emi's twin brother. emilia is a signed model and moved to chicago to live closer to her brother. everything else is pretty much up to you but i would REALLY like you to do three things for me: 1. make them very close, like thick as thieves. 2. keep the face. 3. name him parker. the last two aren't really mandatory, but i would love you forever if you went through with all of them.

[*]the face claim shown is sam way - i would REALLY like you to use him, but if you want to change it, ask me first !!!
[*]he has to be 23, no exceptions.

the cousin

so jude needs some family! this would be his cousin [or we can make her his sister, i'm not too picky]. she can either be just like he is, or the complete opposite, but either way, they are as thick as thieves, and she probably played with him and the best friend all the time... unless she lived in america earlier. anyhoo, family sticks together and he is fiercely protective over her and vice versa.

[*]the fc shown is eleanor calder & i would REALLY LIKE YOU TO USE HER PLEASE.
[*]she can be anywhere from 18-21.

the bad influence

so this is the reason for it all, the reason that jude is the way he is. this is the devil on his shoulder, the reason he loves to go out and party, the man that started it all. they've been best friends for a while, a long while, and based on his age we can decide if they knew each other in high school or in college or in some other manner. this guy is bad news, but the catch is that he's got money, a lot of money, possibly more than jude's family has, so he has power and connections, and maybe jude secretly keeps him around because he knows that if he was royally fucked, here's the dude to save his ass from life behind bars... if he's not the reason jude ends up there to begin with. i just really love the friendship that harry styles and grimmy have in real life, its very drunk and playful and chaotic. woo!

[*]face claim is non-negotiable, it is nick grimshaw.
[*]must be between 23-28, any member group is fine.

#teammodelclan
JULIAN SCHRATTER, FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI, NINA AGDAL, BEHATI PRINSLOO
MARLON TEIXEIRA, ERIN HEATHERTON, ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY, JESSICA HART
MIRANDA KERR, RIVER VIIPERI, STELLA MAXWELL & EMILY DIDONATO
:

so basically, this is just a model call. emilia woods [barbara palvin] is a signed model, she mainly does swim wear, lingerie and club modeling, but she is expanding her horizons. this is basically just a massive request for model friends, the above face claims are all just suggestions, you can use any models you want, name them whatever you want, and make them any age of 21 to lets say 28? lots and lots of model friends for emilia please!

they also don't all have to be models, but can be anything in the modeling industry: photographers, outfit coordinators, runway workers, agents, etc etc.

[*]i would really like to see the use of lachowski, agdal, hart & maxwell the most!!! just as a side note. ;]

PM
^
Guest_guest
 Posted: Feb 27 2014, 06:04 PM
years old
N/A posts made

is N/A

can i still the fling plz? possibly with cher lloyd tho?
^
JUDE A. HAINSWORTH
 Posted: Feb 27 2014, 06:15 PM
do i have to spell it out for you, or scream it in your face? oh. the chemistry between us could destroy this place. do i have to spell it out for you or whisper in your ear? oh, just stop right there. i think that we've got something here.
twenty-one years old
79 posts made

Sinner

yesyesyes thats totally fine ! <3
PM
^
GABRIELLE A. BOUCHARD
 Posted: Feb 27 2014, 06:20 PM
years old
N/A posts made

is N/A

ayyyyyyyyyyy lol i'm takin liam l8r bye
^
JUDE A. HAINSWORTH
 Posted: Feb 27 2014, 06:25 PM
twenty-one years old
79 posts made

Sinner

wahhh cat ily. <3
PM
^
Guest_guest
 Posted: Feb 28 2014, 12:00 PM
years old
N/A posts made

is N/A

may i take the louis?
^
JUDE A. HAINSWORTH
 Posted: Feb 28 2014, 12:26 PM
twenty-one years old
79 posts made

Sinner

Somebody has already reserved him, guest, but if he doesn't get taken you're more than welcome to him smile.gif
PM
^
JUDE A. HAINSWORTH
 Posted: Mar 4 2014, 09:04 PM
twenty-one years old
79 posts made

Sinner

BUMP.
PM
^
JUDE A. HAINSWORTH
 Posted: Mar 19 2014, 09:22 AM
twenty-one years old
79 posts made

Sinner

BUMP. UPDATED. ZAYN IS OPEN ;]
PM
^
Guest_guest
 Posted: Mar 20 2014, 08:08 PM
years old
N/A posts made

is N/A

Snagging Zayn if that's okay!
^
CAT
 Posted: Mar 20 2014, 08:23 PM
life ruiner tbh
drifting apart like two sheets of ice my love frozen hearts growing colder with time there's no heat from our mouths please take me back to my refuse and we are in flames i needed i need you to run through my veins like disease disease and now we are strange strangers
old years old
135 posts made

Admin

omg yes guest!!! angie/we would all love that if u could c:
PMEmail
^
JUDE A. HAINSWORTH
 Posted: Mar 20 2014, 09:54 PM
twenty-one years old
79 posts made

Sinner

YAYYY ILY GUEST <3
PM
^
guestie !
 Posted: Mar 28 2014, 02:23 AM
years old
N/A posts made

is N/A

and i will definitely take rita for you (:
^
JUDE A. HAINSWORTH
 Posted: Mar 28 2014, 09:44 PM
twenty-one years old
79 posts made

Sinner

Oh my god I'm so excited for that yes yes yes <3
PM
^
JUDE A. HAINSWORTH
 Posted: Apr 21 2014, 06:15 PM
twenty-one years old
79 posts made

Sinner

BUMP!!!!!!!!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll