THE DATE
OCTOBER
FALL 2014
lost track? click here!
UPDATES
june 15th, 2014: ..also, surprise! we have a new skin!!
june 15th, 2014: hey guys! two important things. 1) a warning/announcement about the icc, here!. 2) activity check #2, here! please check both out.
may 29th, 2014: quick announcement about the mini profile change, so please click here to read about that!
may 27th, 2014: hey guys! new skin, and lots of new features/updates/changes! click here to read them all!
credits
the skin was made by cat for show your teeth, along with the graphics, the code for the board description, and the table you are seeing here. thank you subdevo for the peekaboo sidebar, and thank you black for the custom forum structure coeds. the lyrics you see on the category titles are from the song 'spread your love' by the black rebel motorcycle club, and the site title is a slight variation of lyrics from the song 'teeth' by lady gaga. the color palette was found off of colourlovers, and the backgrounds you see used in the mini profile and in the background of the skin are from subtlepatterns. if i've forgotten to credit you, please let me know! x

Add Reply
New Poll

One more song ❤️, 24-28, ryan morgan, ex OR new love
FAYE E. SAWYER
 Posted: Apr 28 2014, 11:11 PM
years old
N/A posts made

is N/A

FAYE'S LOVE THINGY.name: ---- ---- ----occupation: openmember group: openage: 24-28face claim: ryan morganlinkies: instagramokay, so for now we'll just call him ryan (i have marcus in my app, but that DOES NOT have to be his name. it was just a filler name XD). ryan is 24-28 years old, and his member group and occupation is totally up to you. now i have A COUPLE potential ideas for this. ONE: this is faye's high school sweetheart ex-fiance/baby daddy. they met in high school, and it was love at first sight. they got engaged when faye was 18 (so you can either make him the same age, or older. either is fine with me). what i have in my app about the two; "that following summer, as careful as they were, faye found out that she was pregnant. that was more scary to her than getting married at a young age. when she told marcus the news, that's where things started going downhill. sure, they had their problems, but they always fixed themselves, but this...this was one thing that she knew wasn't going to fix itself right away. not long after she told him, he had begun spirilling down the rabbithole. he had gotten caught up with drugs and they began arguing more and more. it had gotten to a point where faye couldn't stand it anymore, and she couldn't put anymore stress on the baby. as much as it hurt her, she ended her relationship with her beloved. there was no way she was going to be able to bring a new life into this world, and watch her love slowly kill himself.she stayed with her parents all throughout the pregnancy, and allowed marcus to at least come to all the doctor's appointments, that was when they found out that not only were they having a baby, but twins. marcus wasn't around for very long, as faye kept harking about his drug use and how she didn't want it around the babies. not getting along very well with him, he left and she had lost contact with him."so he was a bit of a partier, but instead of cooling it down when faye gets prego, he kind of freaks a bit and takes it way over the top with his drug intake. BUT with her living here in chicago for the past three years, he hasn't seen her or their kids this whole time. so in the time that he doesn't see them, he cleans up and ends up in chicago (whether on his own and bumps into her, or to specifically look for faye and the kids to make amends). and he shows her how much he's changed to be back with her and the kids. and everyone lives happily ever after.ORTWO: he can just be a regular joe that lives in chicago that starts to see faye (he can be a tattoo artist that works at her parlor, or maybe a client of hers or of a coworker) and they kind of hit it off, go on a few dates, and begin a relationship. of course, she has kids from a previous relationship, so he'd have to be cool with that. maybe he can be a little uneasy about it at first and then warms up to the twins overr time. and then they live happily ever after xDORhe's one the definite new relationship, and someone make the ex (everything would be totally up to you, including the face claim since i'd want ryan as the final. cuz seriously, look how cute they are.) and we could have crazy fun drama before the happily ever after :'D and i know there are only pictures of him on instagram, but i'm not gonna be very open to face changes, cuz look at how perfect they are. like i can't even...one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, faye will even make him breakfastso just post in here if you wanna snag him up. or even if two people wanna have loads of drama fun and one takes the final and the ex. ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE, CUZ I KNOW I MAY HAVE BEEN A LITTLE CONFUSING. FORGIVE ME PLZ.

.instcap { width: 380px; padding: 10px 10px 30px 10px; background-color: #fafafa; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 15px; color: #666; line-height: 100%; text-align: left; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; -moz-box-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #e7e7e7; -webkit-box-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #e7e7e7; box-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #e7e7e7; -o-box-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #e7e7e7; -ms-box-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #e7e7e7; }.instp { width: 400px; padding: 10px; background-color: #dcddde; border: 1px solid #c3c4c5; }faye_elisa cUZ SERIOUSLY. LOOK AT HOW CUTE THEY ARE. ASJHFJDKG
^
FAYE E. SAWYER
 Posted: May 20 2014, 02:10 PM
years old
N/A posts made

is N/A

STILL TOTALLY LOOKING FOR THIS ADORBS GUY<3
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll