THE DATE
OCTOBER
FALL 2014
lost track? click here!
UPDATES
june 15th, 2014: ..also, surprise! we have a new skin!!
june 15th, 2014: hey guys! two important things. 1) a warning/announcement about the icc, here!. 2) activity check #2, here! please check both out.
may 29th, 2014: quick announcement about the mini profile change, so please click here to read about that!
may 27th, 2014: hey guys! new skin, and lots of new features/updates/changes! click here to read them all!
credits
the skin was made by cat for show your teeth, along with the graphics, the code for the board description, and the table you are seeing here. thank you subdevo for the peekaboo sidebar, and thank you black for the custom forum structure coeds. the lyrics you see on the category titles are from the song 'spread your love' by the black rebel motorcycle club, and the site title is a slight variation of lyrics from the song 'teeth' by lady gaga. the color palette was found off of colourlovers, and the backgrounds you see used in the mini profile and in the background of the skin are from subtlepatterns. if i've forgotten to credit you, please let me know! x

Add Reply
New Poll

thread moderation
CAT
 Posted: Feb 16 2014, 01:29 AM
life ruiner tbh
drifting apart like two sheets of ice my love frozen hearts growing colder with time there's no heat from our mouths please take me back to my refuse and we are in flames i needed i need you to run through my veins like disease disease and now we are strange strangers
old years old
135 posts made

Admin

thread moderation

do you have a thread that needs to be deleted, archived, or moved somewhere else? you can post those requests here! also, if you need a name change or anything else that requires the admin panel, you may post in here as well!
PMEmail
^
JUDE A. HAINSWORTH
 Posted: Apr 26 2014, 12:02 PM
college student/bartender
do i have to spell it out for you, or scream it in your face? oh. the chemistry between us could destroy this place. do i have to spell it out for you or whisper in your ear? oh, just stop right there. i think that we've got something here.
twenty-one years old
79 posts made

Sinner

LIST TO MOVE TO THE COLLEGE :

this
this
this
this
this
PM
^
CAT
 Posted: Apr 26 2014, 12:09 PM
life ruiner tbh
drifting apart like two sheets of ice my love frozen hearts growing colder with time there's no heat from our mouths please take me back to my refuse and we are in flames i needed i need you to run through my veins like disease disease and now we are strange strangers
old years old
135 posts made

Admin

moved!! x
PMEmail
^
JASON C. ALDRIDGE
 Posted: May 11 2014, 12:00 AM
Mechanic
But there's still tomorrow Forget the sorrow And I can be on the last train home Watch it pass the day As it fades away No more time to care No more time, today
twenty-six years old
14 posts made

Inactive

Can I get the responses to:

THIS
AND THIS

deleted since both members decided to leave and I can keep them open for someone else to take? <3
PMEmail
^
CAT
 Posted: May 12 2014, 03:59 PM
life ruiner tbh
old years old
135 posts made

Admin

done & done! xoxo
PMEmail
^
NICHOLAS M. GORSKY
 Posted: Jun 9 2014, 02:19 AM
Bartender/Stripper
How do I live without the ones I love? Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned Place and time always on my mind I have so much to say but you're so far away Plans of what our futures hold Foolish lies of growing old It seems we're so invincible The truth is so cold
twenty-four years old
15 posts made

Inactive

Delete both nicholas gorsky and jase c Aldridge
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll